19 - Play (2)

Third Person's PoV

"there lived a king with his pretty daughter,
She was so pretty and loving that the king always gave her what she wants"

"father, i am bored of playing with my old toys, i want something new to play with"
jennie whined.

"My dear, since you are precious, i will give you the most precious toy that my grandfather gave me in my childhood"
The king (jeongyeon) said.

"the king opened his golden safe and took a shining golden ball"

"Wow" jennie said in awe

"take this ball. It will shine as bright as the sun under the sky, But this is very precious so don't lose it" the king said pointing at the ball.

"Thankyou dad! You are the best father in the world!" jennie exclaimed while making her way outside to play her ball.

"the princess started playing happily in the garden, as the ball rolled down on the grass, she ran behind it trying to catch the ball, suddenly there came an ugly frog"

Lisa jumped into the scene wearing her frog costume, croaking here and there while the audience laughed.

"Eww, go away you ugly dirty frog!" the princess exclaimed with a very rude tone on her voice.

"i saw you from the bushes and i am astonished with your beauty, ribbit"
The frog said, not minding the princess's rude attitude just now.

"Will you allow me to be your friend and be able to play with you? Ribbit"

"How could you even say such a thing! No! I will never be your friend and i don't want to play with an ugly frog like you!" jennie exclaimed, immidiately grabbing her golden ball and moving away somewhere far away from the frog to play her ball.

*The crew team changing the set.*

"The next day, the princess came back again to the garden to play her ball but suddenly an accident happened, the ball she's playing bounced right into the well"

"oh no! My golden ball!" The princess exclaimed.

"Oh my god, it's so deep" the princess said with full of worry.

"she cried and cried as if she could never be comforted, Suddenly the frog once again spotted her"

Lisa once again came into the scene, hopping.

"Why are you crying princess?" the frog asked. "Your tears are breaking my heart, ribbit" the frog said with full of emotion.

It's pretty obvious that they practiced so hard for this play.

"Oh it's you, ugly frog. Im crying because my ball has fallen into the well! My father will be very disappointed if he heard about this" jennie said about to cry again

"is that so? Nevermind then, i can
help you, ribbit.." the frog said and stopped midsentence.
"But, what will you give me in exchange?"
The frog asked.

"Anything! Anything you want as long as i get my golden ball back!" jennie answered spontaneously.

"Then, will you be my friend? Let me in your manor and feed me and share the same bed?"  the frog asked

"Yes! Yes, just get my ball, please" the princess begged

"lisa jumped inside the well, diving deep in the water, finding the princesses golden ball"