28 - Time is running short

Third Person's PoV

*library*

"chaeng im just gonna use the restroom" jennie said and immidiately left.
"Okay, just incase it's to the left and then right and infront of lisa's room" rosè said. "Yeah, she always forget the way"
"It's not that hard though"
"Whatever i have to go" jennie said.

As soon as she went out, at the end of the hallway, she took a left and then a turn to the right.. She was hearing noises and as she got close to the restroom she noticed lisa's door was wide open and she now realized things.

There's some glasses breaking...

"Fucking asshole... Who the fuck does he think he is?" she heard lisa mutter.

Soon a phone started ringing and she was so glad it want hers.

"WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?" lisa asked on the other line. Jennie.foichned upon hearing lisa yell and curse.

"Woah, chill" jennie heard the speaker on the other line. She isnt't eavesdropping... It's not something like that but probably something like that.

"What happened to you?" it was seulgi.

"This fucking dealer... Trynna threaten me like who the fuck does he think he's talking to? I could fucking come there and slit his fucking throat" jennie gasped lightly.

"Bro chill... You're not serious are you? I get it you're stressed. How about i go there and we talk about it?" seulgi asked.

"talk? Nah... Im going to beat his ass.. I mean, the deal wasnt in the papers!" lisa yelled smashing the papers on the table.

"He signed it, i signed it and now he wanted me to sign another shit of paper so i would get confused like what the fuckking stupid person would fall for his trap? He's obviously trying trick me. You know what? Im gonna decline his stupid deal, he think i was born yesterday- like wha- what the fucking kind of- oh my god. I'll just call you when this shit ends" lisa said dropping the call and sighing heavily.

Jennie heard footsteps going outside so she immidiately went to the restroom.

"Mrs. Wang!" lisa called.

"Yes dear?"

"could you please clean the broken poeces glass in my room... I accidentally dropped them thankyou and please be careful. Also lock my room after. Im going somewhere" lisa said. "You seem stressed lately... You should rest sometimes" the maid said.

"ah... Yes.. Well, as you know rest is never in my vocabulary..."

"Still stubborn about resting hmm? Don't overwork yourself too much you might get sick, also your father mentioned you haven't been eating your lunch on time"

"im sorry, and yes... I will take care of myself don't worry"

"You better"

"yes..." lisa said and jennie could hear lisa's footsteps so she immdiately went inside the cubicle.

"Are you not going to leave immdiately?" the woman asked. "Ah.. No, i just need to wash my hands" lisa said.

'Why the heck am i eavesdropping?' jennie asked herself and finished using the restroom

She went out the cubicle and lisa was surprised to see the brunette but didnt pay no care.

Soon jennie noticed lisa's hand was bleeding a lot.

"You're bleeding" jennie pointed out.
"It's fine.."

"How long have you been here?" lisa asked cautiously. "J-just a while ago"
"Really?" lisa asked coldly.

"i may have heard some glasses breaking" jennie said looking away and pursing her lips. Lisa looks so damn scary when mad.

"sorry that you have to hear that..." lisa muttered and started cleaning her wounds.
"N-not at all... I hear my father curse like that sometimes... Nothing new. Business must be very stressing"

"So you heard me curse too?" lisa asked and looked at jennie. "Im sorry... I didn't mean to"

lisa sighed and about to leave when jennie stopped her. "Wait... Aren't you gonna put some bandages?" jennie asked.

"I saw your wounds and... It looked really deep" jennie said. "what? Are you a doctor or something?" lisa asked and chuckled

I just stared at her.

"i see... Well, don't worry it's fine. It's far from the heart. Besides, im used to wounds like this and this is nothing compared to my past ones" lisa said and gave jennie a small smile before leaving.

Jennie was now contemplating whether she should bring up what happened at jeju or not...

Before she could even decide, lisa was already gone and there wereno traces of her shadow.

.
.
.

"What took you so long?" rosé asked.
"Oh... I uhm... There was a roach flying around and it finally left"

"Okay...? So, where were we?"