15 - Rivalry (2)

Third Person's PoV

"Okay everyone! let's use our free time in the gym!" their P.E. instructor said and the whole class cheered.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen please line up!"

Everyone lined up, after that they went to the gym and the boys will have the half court and the girls will have the other side.

Meanwhile, jennie decided that she doesnt want to tire herself since they still have afternoon classes and if she tire herself now, she might slackoff later.

Nayeon then is walking by until she found jennie, sitting at one of the bench
"oh, you're not playing with the girls too?" nayeon asked, sitting beside the brunette.

"oh, nope. I don't want to tire myself and slack off later" jennie answered.
"Slackoff? Even if you slackoff you'd still get get straight A's" nayeon said and chuckled.

"And that's a fact!" someone said and it's kim jongin. The guy went to jennie's side, his arms around the brunette already.

"Sheesh, don't you feel violated jen?" rosè asked who just came in to the scene.
"Whaaat? Why would she be? It's completely normal since we're friends" kai said.

"But she did not give you the permission to touch her right?" irene asked, butting in.
"Jennie probably don't mind, right jen?" kai said while chuckling.

Lisa came up, grabbing her bottle of water behind kai and drinking it.

"Jennie clearly mind it, imagine being touched by someone like you? Disguting" lisa pointed the empty bittle of water at kai and raising an eyebrow...

"Come one guys, you're m-making it sound like im a bad guy"

"We don't need your damned validation,just shut the fuck up and flee already " lisa said on a deep voice, and glaring at the guy, making kai crease his forehead and run away.

"damn that dude, he just won't leave jennie alone anymore" nayeon said crossing her arms. "Right, he's not even scared of rosè anymore" irene added.

"he's being such a creep... He leaves letters in jennie's lockers"  rosè added.

"Anyways, thankyou lisa..." Jennie mumbled. "It's fine, if that bastard bugs you again just come to me, i might consider giving him some beating" lisa said and they laughed.

"did you see his face earlier when he left? He looked like he's gonna pee his pants!" nayeon said and they laughed again.

"Ofcourse, who wouldnt be scared of lisa? She looks so tough it turns me on!" irene joked. "Here i thought you were loyal to seulgi but guess not hmm?" jennie asked teasing the older girl.

"i was just joking! Jeez" irene quickly said.

"Anyway... Do you want to study later?" rosè asked jennie. "Sure! Im slacking off a bit in math.." jennie said.

"You just got one mistake and you call that slacking off? Just how to be you jennie?" irene asked and chuckled.

.
.
.

"Okay! I finally got it right!" jennie cheerfully said. "You could've just asked me for the answer... I don't know why you have to invite me-"

"Because you're good in math okay? Thank you for helping me, if by chance i wanted to return the favor" jennie said.

They're in lisa's room at the moment since jennie asked rosè they should study with lisa... Since lisa is very good in maths.

"Alright then, a kiss on the lips will do"

"okay- WHAAAAAA!???" jennie asked, completely flustered. "aish, stop teasing jennie" rosè tried to stop lisa but the girl is very hard headed

"What? It's just a kiss though... Come on" lisa continued to put up with her act.
"are you serious?" jennie asked.

"Definitely not" lisa said and started cracking up while jennie just hitted lisa lightly on the arm

"Ok, that's enough for today, le's get you home" Rosè said, breaking it up for the two and standing up.

"Okay, do you want me to drive you home" lisa asked jennie. "i don't wanna bother you though..."

"It's fine, im dropping by the same bookstore we went to anyways" lisa asked and smirked.

"Aish, okay fine... But im gonna come with you too is that okay? I wanna buy something" jennie said and were about to call rosè when she noticed the girl had already left them.