5 - Comfort Zone

Third Person's PoV

"...Hi" jennie said and smiled a bit

"you read books?" lisa asked, washing her hands beside jennie. "Yeah, like a lot" jennie Answered.

"That's nice... I read a lot of books often too" lisa said. "Right... By the way you wear glasses?" jennie asked, drying her hands.

"mhmm, my eyesight is quite not in good condition since i always read... But everytime i see someone beautiful it becomes clear, just like now... They're crystal clear"

"you must be a playgirl huh?" jennie asked and laughed lightly . "Not really" lisa said.

"yeah sure, anyway... I gotta go. We can read books together sometime" jennie said smiling, picking up her bag and wearing it.

"Yes..." lisa muttered. Jennie then started walking away and lisa is hesitating about someting

Wether she should ask for jennie's number or was it too soon? It's not lile she's already having a huge fat crush on the brunette but jennie seemed to be really close with rosè and all she wanted to do was to know more about rosè since they ARE now sisters.

And it would make her father happy if she could just get a long with rosè well, to somewhat make them feel that theres no need to worry about the two of them, hating on eachother because their parents had been keeping an eye and it's very awkward so look back...

But what does she know? She'll never know what will happen.

Maybe someday they would fight over someone... Maybe someday the bond they built would be broken just because of someone... There's too many possibilities for our "maybe's"

Before she could even call for jennie, the brunette is already out of her sight, not even a shadow can be seen..

never knew she could pace out for minutes.
She sighed, fixing herself...

though she's an introvert... Who doesnt like or scared socializing with new people and stuff, she felt that she have to do this because rosè seemed to not want to make friends with her. Her father also forced her but it was a long tine ago, now her father's only talking her to it..

And maybe this is her calling, that she should finally step out of her comfort zone and try to socialize more, because sooner or later, she'll be the one who will inherit her father's businesses and the fact that she will have to collaborate with other people...
Work together and present infront of many other companies but.ofcourse for now she have to study harder..

This is her first step... A first step out of her comfort zone.
.
.
.

"yaa rosè open up" Jennie knocked on the girl's door. It's weekend and rosè asked if jennie wanted to hangout and so jennie agreed.

"oh, you brought a snaaaaaaack" rosè cheered, letting jennie in.

"How's the cheer team?" jennie asked, taking off her shoes and sitting at rosè's bed.

"It's fine... Everything's going straight"

"hey, i heard your stepsibling joined many clubs" Jennie said while checking out her nails.

"Oh yeah, she's part of media arts, mixed martial arts and women's basketball" she said.

"Wow, how could she handle all that?" jennie asked and sat straight. "i know right, I guess it runs in their blood... They're very blessed with intelligence and talent, there's like... Not a single thing that they're not good with" rosè said and shrugged.

"Anyways, i don't really see lisa often around the house" rosè muttered.
"Oh.. Why not?" jennie asked while taking a sip from the beverage she's holding.

"She'll only go out to wash her hands, i mean is she really that of an introve-"

Jennie spitted some of her drink as she knew what rosè exactly mean but not 100% sure, just 99.99%... The 00.01% is in need of assurance.

She coughed, probably choked on her drink.

"oh my god are you okay?" rosè asked, giving jennie some water.

'she really is so innocent' jennie thought.

"Im fine..." Jennie mumbled.

"Anyway, let's finish a whole season, i've done all my homeworks" jennie said changing the topic, pulling rosè to her so they could watch together.

rosè clinged at jennie and played the series.

.
.
.

"Oh, it's getting late" rosè said and checked on her watch. "Let me accompany you downstairs" Rosè said and jennie agreed.

As they went out, lisa was already down there, finishing something and is about to go out the house when her father called her.

"Lisa? You're going to the bookstore right?
I think you should take jennie home" he saud and smiled at jennie.

"Oh, uhm... It's fine it's still quite early so..."

"It's fine"
"It's fine, let's go"

The two stepsiblings said in unison while rosè secretly glared at her "sister"

.
.
.

"So uh... You're going to the bookstore right?" jennie asked. "ah, yes i am" lisa answered.

"Well then, could you please take me with you? It's still early and i wanted to buy a certain book" jennie asked, tucking a hair behind her ear as she looked at lisa.

"Sure, why not?"

.
.
.

"alright, what books do you read? Lile genres something?" lisa asked. "Oh, it's just right about here" jennie said and lisa was shocked at what jennie picked, her eyes widened.

It's mythology timeless tales of gods and heroes by edith hamilton

"Woah! You wanna buy this too? So you like mythology too huh?" lisa asked and jennie just smiled.

It's fun to buy and have the same interest in books with a person... But not until there's only one book left..

"Uhm... You're gonna buy this too?" jennie asked shyly after realizing if she should compete lisa over with it or not.

"Oh... Eh, you can have it... But tell me about it when you're done okay? It says that restocking will still be next month..." lisa said and chuckled a bit while reading the note.

"Do you want to read it together?" jennie asked.

"Oh yeah sure, im always in the library so i bet you can find me there" Lisa said.
"Alright then" jennie said and smiled at lisa as they looked through it before going to the cashier.

"By the way, can i ask for your number? We can like, read it sometimes when im free and exchange recommendations" jennie said while fidgeting.

"Oh, sure... Let's exchange numbers" Lisa said and the two took out both of their phones.

'good things she asked for my number first!
I don't have to freaking ready myself' lisa thought.

.
.
.

"Alright, let's drive you home" lisa said and went out with jennie...

"Yup! Let's"

They soon arrived at the kim's residence.

"Alright, see you tomorrow jennie" Lisa said opening the door for jennie. "Oh thanks, yeah see you tomorrow. Thankyou too for driving me here and the bookstore..."

"It's nothing... alright im going, bye" lisa said shortly and went in her car and drove off.