33 - Talk

Third Person'sPoV

"i... Missed you a lot" jennie unconciously mumbled. "Huh?" lisa asked and chuckled.
"I-i-i i mean, we m-missed a lot" jennie stumbled at her words and stared at her feet.

Suddenly she felt like she was being scolded by her boss. Lisa now seemed so far, someone she can't reach, someone so high up.

"yeah we do, so where do you wanna start? It would be great if you started with an explanation" lisa smiled and drank her drink in one go.

Lisa noticed jennie's face flushed and she giggled. "It's just a suggestions though" lisa said.

"Y-yeah well..." jennie started, sitting on a bench infront of lisa. "You see... Instead of talking it out with you i chose the wrong decision... I stayed silent and avoided you ignored you and im sorry for that"

"it's good to hear that you know your mistakes" lisa commented. "l-look i know what i did and you didnt have to tell it to my face!" jennie yelled and blushing.

"Okay! So, i was shocked with what happened, i convinced myself for many months that i was STRAIGHT because... You know-"

"No i don't, not at all, please be more specific and clear with what you're saying" lisa said. "It's embarassing!" jennie pursed her lips looking away. Clamping her hands together.

"Well you shouldnt have ignored me back then. Maybe right now at this moment you wont be so embarassed with what you did"
Lisa said and chuckled.

"You're making fun of me aren't you? Okay fine, i know and you know what i did was wrong and it was so immature of me to avoid you instead of talking to you, i acted like it never happened while you're probably so confused why i avoided you because we could have just talked like matured adults who can handle the problem well.." jennie trailed off.

"...The reason why i avoided you was because you are my bestfriend's stepsister.
And it was my number one rule for myself, that i would never ever date my friend's relative, i could date their friend, and whatever as long and it's not a relative.."

"I see... But im not really her sibling right? Just half so you can still date me" lisa said wiggling her eyebrows."i have a boyfriend!" "Kidding aside!"

"yeah, i didnt think thoroughly about it..
Im sorry" jennie apologised.

"No need to be sorry, we're still young back then, also after we cambe back i started becoming busy and so as you until the time i had to leave... Well? past is past. Right now all we can do is to hold on to what we treasure the most" lisa said and looked away. Jennie saw something in her eyes but couldnt figure out what it was.

Loneliness? Pain? Anger?

Whatever the reason was, she hated that look on lisa's eyes. Even though every time her expressions are unreadable, i know you know the eyes can't lie

"Anyway, i havent seen your boyfriend around" lisa brought up, turning her back on jennie as she gazed at the city lights starting to appear as the sun's almost gone.

"Eh... Well, he knows you guys are not on good terms so he didnt come along. Although he said he wanted to make things clear soon..." jennie mumbled. "i see... Well he could hit me up whenever. You know I can always make time for an old acquaintance" lisa said and finally turned around. Leaving jennie.

"Let's go back down now, it was nice talking to you after such a long time again."

.
.
.

"Where the heck is lisa?" seulgi asked.
"That wench loves to disappear on parties. Even on her birthday!" jisoo grunted

.
.
.

"Achoo! Wow, i feel like someone's badmouthing me on my birthday" lisa said as they went down the stairs. "is that even real?" jennie asked.

"fifty, fifty"