24 - Makeup

Third Person's PoV

"Yah! Lalisa! Come out and get your skin burned!" jisoo yelled. "SHE'S A VAMPIRE! SHE'S AFRAID OF THE SUN! STOP FORCING HER!" seulgi yelled back and started laughing.

Lisa shooked her head with a small smile, denying jisoo's offer. While reading something, she felt someone grab her both her arms.

"We are so sorry to do this but we are bonding" tzuyu said and chuckled.
"You're wearing swim clothes underneath right?" jeongyeon asked. "No?! Im only on ny sports bra since i don't intend to swim so let go of me"

"sports's bra? Ok, ROSÈ! PULL LISA'S SHIRT UP!"

"Hey let go of me, i don't want to hurt you okay?" lisa said. "We are having fun so just oblige or you wanna drown?" chaeyoung asked and chuckled.

"alright fine fine, let me do it myself atleast, i feel violated" lisa said and grunted and everyone just laughed at her.

As soon as she removed her shirt, the girls were gawking at the sight.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU'VE BEEN HIDING THIS MASTERPIECE FOR SO LONG?" Jennie Asked.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER!" Jeongyeon yelled and threw a wet sand at lisa and that's when the chaos started.

.
.
.

"Fucking hell... That was so tiring" seulgi exhaled. "Yeah, but it was fun right?" jisoo asked. "Very... Tzuyu was so mad" jeongyeon stated and started laughing her ass out. "A.sand.went.in.my.eye"

"Theres a lot of soju left" Nayeon said.
All of them looked at eachother, everyone's thinking the same.

.
.
.

"Hiiiii~ here i am again!" Jennie exclaimed scaring the absolute shii out of lisa. "god you scared me. They're drinking again aren't they?" Lisa asked.

"Like hell they are... Are you goin to sleep?" jennie asked. "Just going to lie on my bed tho" lisa answered.

"Okay then don't mind me" jennie said jumping on the bed and laying down.
"I'll just lock the door and turn off the lights"

"Yeah sure go ahead"

.

"So... you've been silent the whole day..." lisa asked. "has my soul kicked in your body?"

"No silly"

"No really, you can tell me what's going on but it' still up to you to decide tho..." lisa said in a very comforting manner.

"It's just... I've been feeling like something feels off? My parents are coming back after a long trip... I don't know. Maybe im just not used to being away for so long"

"yeah... Me too, i wanna go back home...
Let's just hope nothing happens" Lisa said.

"anyway... Im not sleepy anymore... Have you ever tried doing make ups?" Jennie asked.

"What all of a sudden? No, i don't put makeups on... I feel like my face is so heavy when i have makeup on... It's uncomfy" lisa answered.

"So... Your first time putting makeup was"

"during the play"
"During the play"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, wait me here" jennie said leaving lisa's room and going to hers and rosé's.

"Jennie?"

"Oh chaeng-ah... You guys still not done?" jennie asked, grabbing her pouch full of makeups.

"no... Im just gonna grab something"

"oh okay"

"Where did you go?" rosé asked.
"i was at lisa's..." jennie said about to leave now.

"Where are you going now?" rosé again asked. "lisa's room"

"oh.."

.
.
.

"What took you so long?" lisa asked.
"Rosé waa in the room getting something"

"Oh... Okay... What's that?" lisa asked pointing at the pouch jennie was holding.
"Makeup? Duh?"

"Makeup? What for"

"Im gonna apply makeup on your pretty face" jennie said and jumping on lisa's lap so the girl wouldn't run away.

"Nooooo" lisa wailed trying to get jennie off. "Aish shutup, it's just a bit. I've tried putting makeup on everyone and you're the last one on my list"

"What the-" jennie pinned lisa down on the bed, opening the zipper and grabbing it.
"Wait wait wait!" lisa yelped.

and jennie applied foundation all over lisa's face.

"Don't be too loud!" jennie commanded.
Putting the foundation on her side and now grabbing a stick.

"What the hell is that?" lisa asked.
"It's for your eyebrows! Don't move or else it'll poke your eye" jennie muttered, pinning lisa's head down and drawing on her brows.

Lisa sighed in defeat, just letting the older girl do what she wishes.

Jennie now moved on to the next detail of lisa's face... Her eyes.

"You sure have pretty eyes" jennie conplimented. "But i love getting lost in yours" lisa said and smirked. They were both staring at eachother for a moment until jennie continued on.

"Your lips are so pretty and red.. Sometimes it looks like you don't even need lipsticks" jennie added.

Lisa exhaled slowly.

Their faces so close to eachother. While jennie was drawing on lisa's lips, she somewhat took the time to admire the brunette's beauty...

Jennie soon finished realizing she's too close, so she moved away a bit and glanced at lisa ONLY to find those pair of brown eyes staring intensely right back at her.

"Lisa..." jennie whispered.

Soon, lisa's resting hands on jennie's waist clenched. Making jennie bite her lip at the sudden pressure. "All done?" Lisa asked whispering. "Y... Yeah"