34 - Drunk

Third Person's PoV

"yo, jennie help me with lisa.. Is there anyone who could help?" seulgi asked seeing nobody.

"Nope.. They all left after cleaning" jennie said. "Alright then can you give me a hand?" seulgi asked and handed lisa over to jennie. "Oki, she's all yours. Don'take advantage of her all right!? Good luck!" seulgi yelled leaving jennie and shutting the door.

"ALSO SHE DOESNT LIKE BEING TOUCHED ESPECIALLY IF IT'S THE SAME SEX OKAY GOODBYE THAT'S ALL!"

.
.
.

"Touched? But she's super drunk??" jennie asked herself and sighed. "Can i really leave you like this?" jennie asked looking at the wasted girl, still contemplating.

"alright i'll do it since it's your birthday and im kind enough to take care.of you" jennie sighed and rolled her eyes. "You owe me one" jennie added and started to take lisa's clothes off but lisa held on her wrist tightly. "Ow! What the hell lisa let go-"

"D-dont touch me" lisa mumbled in her sleep. 'wow even if she's asleep...' jennie thoight.

"hey lisa, i have to change your clothes or else you'll catch a cold" jennie said and lisa's eyes fluttered open. "Hey~" lisa said smiling like an idiot.

"you- ugh... Drink this milk" jennie said taking a milk out from her bag and handing it over to lisa... Lisa said nothing but stared at the box of milk.

"Come on now it'll help you sober up.. That's why i always bring milk with me when going to parties.." jennie said and putting the straw in and leaned it over to lisa's face.

"Help me sit down" lisa said pulling out her arms and jennie grunted and took it anyway helping her lean her back on the headboard.

"okay drink this- oh fuck you're so hot... Are you sick? Im just gonna go get medicine" jennie said and sighed going downstairs.

She opened lisa's cabinet and found nothing. Her fridge only have water and many types of alcohol beverages.

"Is she even eating properly?" jennie asked herself and grabbed a water of bottle and went back up only to find lisa taking a lot of medicine in her hand. Jennie panicked rushing over to the girl.

"Hey! What the heck??? Why did you do that? Do you wanna die?" jennie asked furiously. "I need it, let go of me" lisa whined.

"No! Do you want to overdose? Seriously what have you been doing? You're not taking care of yourself, are you?" jennie asked grabbing the medicine away from lisa.

"ugh... Go home..." lisa grunted and started removing her clothes leaving her in her sports bra and slackers.

"NO! If i leave you, you're gonna drink so much amount of medicine. Ugh you're such a handful right now.. What happened to you?" jennie asked.

"stop talking my head hurts" lisa grunted turning on the otherside, letting jennie face her back.

"g-give me my medicine back i need it ok? Just go home and rest" lisa said and sighed holding her head. "If you don't want to go home could you atleast turn off the lights?" lisa asked.

Jennie sighed for the nth time today and turned off the lights. She sat beside lisa, contacting jisoo.

"eonni?"
"Oh, hey jennie, how's lisa?" jisoo asked.
"shouldn't you be asking me if im okay? Ugh. She's laying down beside me... She's probably asleep now" jennie whispered.

"is she taking those unnecessary drugs again?" jisoo asked.
"Yeah! Since when did you know about this? She's seriously making me worried sick and im so fucking pissed off right now..she won't listen!" jennie exclaimed on the other side.

"KEEP IT DOWN!" lisa yelled. "Shutup!" jennie hissed. "I can't believe this... Im not even your girlfriend so why should i take care of you??? Do you have a girlfriend?" jennie asked while still on the phone

"Kai is waiting for me-" jennie said.
"just call nancy" lisa said and hid under the covers. "Nancy? Your secretary?" jennie asked.

"M-mm" lisa hummed. "Nancy huh?" jennie asked and huffed.

"Okay what's your passwo- y-you dont even have a password!" jennie exclaimed and went through lisa's contacts.

"Jisoo eonni i'll hang up now" jennie said and hung up before jisoo could even say goodnight and apologize for troubling the short girl.

.
.
.

"aah... You're finally here what a relief!" jennie said while nancy smiled. "look im so sorry for troubling you this late at night i just can't handle lisa"

"It's okay... I'll get a water and basin-"

"Yeah umm, i'll clean her... myself. Jisoo said she doesnt like being touched by anyone especially the same sex" jennie said. "Yeah, lisa told me that but she already gave me permission since she's always drunk..."

"I'll handle her... After this im out." jennie insisted. "A-alright then..." nancy said and went out smirking in her mind.

.
.
.

After nancy gave jennie the water and basin. Jennie locked the door and sat beside the laying lisa.

'to think that nancy would wipe lisa's holy body... Man... She got even hotter....' jennie thought.

'shit what am i thinking?'  she asked herself as she started to wipe on lisa's stomach and then her veiny arms. 'it's probably the alcohol..'

She went out, passing the basin to nancy.

"um... Miss kim are you okay? Your face is so red... Is it hot inside?" nancy innocently asked though she did it on purpose.

"y-yeah... I'll go now. Tell her tomorrow to take care of herself or i'll have her go to the doctor" jennie said. "B-but she's already seeing a doctor" nancy said scratching her head.

"Then tell her i'll do the killing for her instear if she wanna die so bad... It would be an honor. Anyways, thanks for coming. Goodnight" jennie smiled at the girl and went out.

.....................
A/n: been a long time isn't it? Well heres an update hehe. So sorry for not updating often.

 So sorry for not updating often