9 - Closer

Third Person's PoV

It's been a month and everybody's getting along with eachother including chae and lisa and excluding nayeon and jeongyeon, the two seemed to really...

Not hit it off, they're just annoyed by eachother's presence... Nayeon got turned off with jeongyeon's teasings.

As of the moment, they're all at the library, studying for the first quarterly examinations... all of them actually doesnt have to study since they're top of their class..

Yeah, a bunch of smart people getting along with eachother.

Now... They're just talking about one another...

"Hey, how about tzuyu, your mom's a ceo right?" Nayeon asked. "Uhuh... She owns several hospitals in each city in china and cafe's..." tzuyu answered, not really bragging...

"yeah, her mom owns cafès... That's why she's into pottery" jeong said. "Right, you should teach us how to make a cup sometime" said nayeon while smiling widely.

"Anyway... We need to go" seulgi said, the five of them standing up...

"Alright, see you again tomorrow" irene said.

They all went seperate ways.

.
.
.

"Ugh... I feel like im not doing my best since morning" Lisa sighed. "in what? In your game? Man, be specific will you?" jisoo asked and chuckled.

"game? I haven't played after you guys invited me last time..." lisa said.

"Stop lying, i saw you online this morning" tzuyu said while chuckling. "Yeah! I saw her too!" exclaimed seulgi. "See? you can't lie to your bestfriends" Said jeongyeon

"aish alright fine fine... By the way, im feeling so lazy... I don't want to studyyyy"
Lisa said and yawned as they entered a café.

"me too... I just wanna lie in my bed all day" jisoo added. "Yeah yeah, i feel so lazy that i just want to throw my requirements in the trashcan where they belong" tzuyu said.

They now sat on one of their favorite spots.

Meanwhile with the IT GIRLS..

"You gonna study?" asked chaeyoung to jennie. "I don't feel like it..." jennie muttered standing up to reach a book she saw in rosè's bookshelf.

"Let me get it for you" chaeyoung said.

Jennie turned around only to find rosè so close to her... She could even smell the girl's scent.

While rosè, as soon as she grabbed the book, she looked at jennie only to find the brublnette staring at her...

She couldn't do anything but to stare back..
Jennie is too beautiful to be ignored.

"uhm... Thanks" jennie broke the eye contact and grabbed the book from rosè's grip and getting back to bed.

Little did you know... Someone's heart started to throb and beat louder and louder? That person need to get to the hospital

This is the moment where rosè thought she ate the butterflies alive that it managed to fly in her stomach...

Bu really though... this moment could be the start of a hurricane, where things would start to go out of hand just because of three people's uncontrollable feelings, the feelings that they do not desire...

And as for jennie... She never wished for some feelings to be there but it's there... The moment she thought that would never happen will actually occur in reality...

The two step siblings she thought she fixed
But will be the cause of the two's relationship's destruction, to be broken and to hate on eachother... Just to fight for the same woman who rescued them at their worst....