17 - Tonight

Third Person's PoV

While having thoughts, lisa could not help herself but drink her sorrows and Sadness away, she finally knew deep down to her heart she's fallen for the brunette already but... The bond she built with her sister would all go to waste if the two of them would fight over a girl...

And it's very clear that the two had known eachother more than she knew them herself.

"hey, slow down... Are you okay?" tzuyu asked noticing lisa drinking more than usual. "Im fine... Just wanna drink some more" lisa mumbled

"you don't wanna get drunk okay? You still have to drive the two, and it's getting late don't you think?" tzuyu asked standing up and placing her hand in her pockets.

"oh shit right, i promised jennie's dad to bring her home before 11:00" lisa said standing up, shaking her head to the sides a bit, shaking her dizziness away.

"how'd you even know her dad?" Tzuyu asked fixing her shirt. "my old sis knew him,they were business partners back then, things happened and my sister got married eventually with some guy" lisa said going to her step sibling

"Alright chaeng-ah, we're going home... I have to drop jennie too" lisa said and good thing the two isn't drunk... Or so someone is?

.
.
.

"Alright, bye jen! Drive her home lisa!" rosé yelled. Lisa dropped rosé by first so their parents would know they're about to go home since earlier...

"here we are" lisa said turning up the ac
"It's so fucking hot isn't it?" Lisa asked herself and looked at the girl who's not moving an inch.

"Jen? Jennie wake up, we're here" lisa tried to wake the girl up but to no avail... She went out, picking jennie up on bridal style,and went in the mansion with the maids carefully supporting her if ever she would drop jennie

"ah, ms. Let me take it from he-" the butler said and the maids creased their eyebrows and lisa knew what she had to do

She raised an eyebrow. "It's fine, she asked me to take her to her room actually" lisa said and went pass the guy, bumping him a lil bit making him fall...

"What's wrong w-!"

"It's miss lalisa manoban"

The maids opened the door for her and were now placing jennie carefully..
"Hey"

Lisa got startled, their faces were inches apart and lisa immediately pulled her arms back and standing up so straightly

"Were you awake this whole time?" lisa asked, dusting off her clothes. "Uhumm, You smell nice... What prefume do you use?" jennie asked in gibberish.

"I... I don't use perfume" lisa muttered.

'then what the heck was i smelling!?' Jennie thought, her whole system sobering up..

"Do you want to change your clothes? I'll call your maids-"

"i can do it, just help me" jennie said, pulling the girl towards her and sitting up, covering her lower part with the blanket and asking lisa to unzip the dress.

*gae panic*

"y-you need a shirt?" asked lisa while unzipping jennie's dress revealing her flawless milky skin
"Uhuh, it's in that wardrobe" jennie pointed across the room.

Lisa went in clearing her throat and looking for clothes but.. It's all undies in there. "Yah! Jennie kim you nasty- Where are your clothes for real or im going home" lisa exclaimed, huffing.

Jennie laughed. "it's right infront of you, are you drunk?" jennie asked.

"wha- you got the adaucity to call me drunk when you're the one who's messing with me" lisa muttered while sighing.

"Here, can i go now?" lisa asked.
"yes, ah! One more thing, could you pwease ask the maids to get a basin and clean me?" jennie asked, lying down.

"sure thing... Im gonna get going now, rest well jen"

"thankyou"