Chapter 1

18+ content. Very spicy 🌶. Read at your own risk.

~

"Wait! No!" I yelled out as tears streamed down my face. I tried to get to him but it was no use. Was this my time to say goodbye?

~flashback~

Did it always have to be me. "Cagna, hurry up I haven't got all day!"(bitch)

Why is he so impatient. "It's actually Aneta." I replied rolling my eyes. His bodyguards trying to not stare as I walked in flicking my hair over my shoulder.

"Wow you look stunning my sexy troia.(slut)

"Come to daddy." He said with his legs wide open, hair slicked back perfectly and his beautiful hazel eyes glistening in the red light. I strutted over to him and got on my knees.

I was used to this you see and this was basically my job. The guy in front of me was Astia. The Italian boss. I was always the one he called for no one else they were here for the pleasure of the other men. I'm not surprised he chose me. I was very good and I never leave a man disappointed.

"You know what to do princess." He whispered in my ear as he slowly slid his fingers across my shoulder and slipped off my white lingerie. He gently glided his fingers around my body until they got to my neck. He wrapped his hand around me and choked me. I was so turned on.

He put me on my feet and slapped my ass with his big veiny hands. I could feel his eyes glaring at me. "I want more." I said, my heart racing.

"Baby you have to earn it. I can't always let you have your way." He said as he kissed down my neck. I could feel his erected dick on my ass. He was so desperate.

"Daddy I beg." I said staring into his eyes.

"Look at my puttana sporca." (dirty whore) he stated as he bundled up my hair and took out his ginormous thick dick.

I opened my mouth ready.

"Thank you papi." I uttered under my breath.

~BANG~

Author's Note~

It's only the first chapter but hope you enjoyed so far. Hopefully I can do one chapter a day!