Chapter 11

Guys I apologise for not updating. Summer has just been crazy. After a lot of things have happened I am now more motivated so let's restart and I will add more chapters.

Aneta's POV~

Haha how could I just do that to this grown big man and he is in pain. I sat there patiently and let him caress me.

His hands glided across my thighs and he pushed them apart. I saw his eyes sparkling as I let loose and let him take over. The bedroom was quite cold but the moment was too hot for me to even care. He licked his lips and made his way closer to my lips. He gently kissed them and went down my body making me feel a sensation no one else had ever made me experience.

I placed my hands on his back and all I could feel was his strong body. He would protect me from the world. My eyes rolled back and I grabbed the covers with one hand as he whispered, "Are you ready moya shlyukha." (my whore)

My heart fluttered as I licked his ear and said, "Of course baby."

He smirked and started slowly. As it entreated I felt like it was the biggest thing ever. Why is it a new experience every time he enters me.

We went on for a good four rounds. But he had so much stamina that he was about to start the next. But he knew I was tired and started to stop.

Stefan's POV~

Her face looked like she enjoyed it but I had to let her be comfortable since I did take her without her permission. I placed my hand on her hip and pulled her in. Her soft brown hair against my chest. She was quite tired and so I just held her and this was the first ever peaceful night we had really had.

The next morning:

Morning arrives as a mother's gentle hand, inviting the dreams of night to enter the day.

I woke up but she wasn't next to me anymore. I quickly got up and she was there changing. She smiled at me and carried on putting on her dress I had bought her.

"When can we get out of this place?" She asked struggling to zip up the back.

I got up out of bed and gave her a kiss on her forehead and helped her. "We can soon we just need to find a way to get back home."

She nodded and wrapped her arms around me. I embraced her and gave her many kissing on her head. I got changed and we made our way out.

It was so dark. She grabbed my hand and held it tight. We walked cautiously as I saw a figure at the door and a streak of sunlight hit me. I struggled to keep my eyes open but I moved her behind me and I heard it saying something.

"boss, ty v poryadke?" (Boss are you okay?) Someone said as they walked closer. My eyes squinted. The voice was familiar.

"Who is this?" I spoke out-loud as my voice echoed down the hall. The person laughed.

"It's me. Dimitri." He said standing there looking at Aneta.

She walked out from behind me and ran at him. His arms opened as she jumped and he spun her.

"Omg your okay." She said burying her face into his shoulder. A hint of jealously was about to rise but I toned it down and joined in. I couldn't blame her for being so happy to see him since he did save her from many situations and was there when I wasn't. But I remembered what she had said to me yesterday. I laughed and grabbed her towards me. She looked back at me and tried to resist.

"What are you doing Stefan?" She said with anger on her face.

Dimitri stared at me and I could tell exactly what was going on in his head. I smiled at her and then looked back at him making sure he knew where he stood.

We all walked towards the light. We got to some stairs and as we walked up Aneta tripped and was about to fall but I reached in to grab her. I wasn't fast enough. Dimitri got there first. He helped her up and she gave him a kiss on his cheek and ran towards a car.

"NOOOOO!" He screamed with fear in his face.

Men jumped out of the car and grabbed her. I tightened my fist but we were ambushed. This was planned and I knew my bodyguard has no idea.

"pochemu vy ne pozabotilis' proverit', ne sledit li za vami kto-to." (Why were you not careful to check if someone was following you!) I exclaimed and backed down.

"Now you give us what we want and you can have this slut back." He said with an accent. I couldn't catch what type but I didn't want to piss him off since he had the woman of my life in his arms.

"What do you want." I said calmly trying to keep my composure. She looked like she was really struggling and she was so scared. But suddenly we just saw him fall. She had done her signature move that no one knew she had. She grabbed his gun and pointed it at him.

"You guys make one move and something will happen to him." She said with a brave face on.

"Baby be careful with that." I said knowing she had full control of this situation.

I glanced over at Dimitri and he was smiling. He started at her with a mesmerising gaze.

"Now you guys better call this off or else something will happen with a pull of a trigger." She used her words wisely and checked if there were bullets in the gun. It was a Ballester-Molina. This was a very rare gun so this man must have many connections.

I walked up to her and whispered in her. "This man is very dangerous make one bad decision and maybe the whole country will be on you." As I told her, her eyes widened and she gave me the gun.

She ran to Dimitri and guarded her.

"Now you guys have one chance and one chance only. Listen to what I say. You guys can leave now and you won't be starting a war with the biggest mafia in the family or you could start something and all your families can die." I tried to threaten them but they didn't put down their guards.

I could tell they had no family since they didn't care and the main one didn't make a big deal. This was there family and home.

"Okay I can read you guys like a book. What do you want." I offered from the kindness of my heart. Which was not a lot before I met Aneta.

One of them finally decided to answer, " We want to have some more weapons for protection and we want somewhere to stay." He said with a serious stern look on his face.

"Okay but you will work under me." I tried to counter his offer with something better. Since I needed more men for protection and they looked like they could be very loyal. He looked around him and at the boss under me. The boss was not happy but they had no choice since we found out the truth.

"We would take the offer. And we are only doing this since we have got no where and our boss lost all of the money and stock." He said lowering his gun and signalling the others too aswell.

I put down my one slowly and nodded and Dimtiri to bring Aneta to me. She came to me and stood there shocked. I had actually not killed anyone and makes a decent decision.

"This here is my everything. You guys nearly took that so I want you to apologise and make sure you put your lives on the line for her." I instructed already starting to feel all the power again.

They all went on their knees and said in unison. "We are very sorry and don't mean any harm."

"It's okay guys you can stand up. My Stefan will treat you guys like any other and we will provide everything for you as promised." She said just like my future wife.

Dimitri got the car ready and we I opened the door for her as I told the others to follow us to our compound. She snuggled up to me and stared out the window.

Blue sky, perfect protecting dome, that plays with the sunlight on these fine days, promises to be the canvass to our laughter.

Author's note~

Do you guys have any other suggestions?

And who in the book so far is your favourite character?