Chapter 3

Spicyyy chapter guys 🌶🌶

Aneta's POV~

Hmmm should I follow his bodyguards advice or switch it up. I looked over at all the lingerie and all there was was some red one not even covering my whole body, a black basic one, a white laced one and this beautiful red two piece which would make my boobs stand out. I had to pick it. I put it on and I looked sexy from head to toe.

I waited on the bed when I heard someone's footsteps coming towards the door

I waited on the bed when I heard someone's footsteps coming towards the door. Was it him. The boss. I wondered trying to look calm and collected.

The doors wide open and all I saw in the bright light was a strong muscly silhouette.

"zakroyte dveri i ubedites', chto nikto ne vkhodit." (Close the door and make sure no one comes in) He ordered as he slowly started taking off his suit jacket and walked towards me clicking his fancy Louis Vuitton shoes.

I sat there in shock wondering why this beautiful looking man had chose me and wanted me to be his toy. I would gladly be it but out of the millions did it really have to be someone like me. Used. Old. Rubbish.

"An-d who are y-ou?"I exclaimed as he pulled out a locked box.

"I am Stefan."he replied pulling out his keys to open the box.

Who was this guy? And what is in that box. Could it be torture tools or maybe a snake or something. Oh no what is about to happen.

He pulled out his short black whip and started teasing me with it.

"Now here are the rules milyy. You do as I say and this will be easy but if you don't obey there will be concequences." (Darling)

I put on my puppy eyes and I slowly started to rub his dick making it erect. He chuckled and ripped off his shirt. Omg the body and his pecks were everything.

He slapped my ass and started kissing up my body making me feel so horny and desperate. I moaned as he got closer and closer to my pussy. I could feel like his tongue working it's way to it. He pulled down my knickers and his tongue rolled in and out. I ran my hands through his hair and grabbed it.

"I want more papà." I whispered in his ear. My whole body let loose and I could feel myself getting ready to cum. When he abruptly stuck his fingers up me and played around until my legs couldn't hold it any longer. I was shaking. This didn't happen to me in a long time.

Stefan's POV~

She was shaking for a good minute. I smashed my lips against hers adding in a bit of tongue.

"See wasn't so bad was it. Now time for the real deal." I said trying to catch my breath. She was panting. I whipped out my dick as she widened her beautiful blue eyes. I picked her up and carried her to my favourite toy. The chains. I chained her arms and legs to the four corners of the massive king sized bed.

She stuck out her tongue. I knew she had been an expert in this field but had never experienced something like this. She licked the tip of it. I know she had never seen this size before.

I bundled up her hair. This girl was something else. She put her whole mouth onto it and started sucking it. I let out a groan. This girl was different. In and out. She did not stop. Now it was time to fuck her.

Author's notes~

Hey guys hope you are enjoying so far. This is 18+ so please only read at your own risk. I'm sorry the chapters are short but I'm trying to add more to each one.