Chapter 17

How are you guys coping with life currently? Well let me tell you a little bout mine, it is crap. Loosing someone so close to you is hard but we have to try and get on with life as they all say. But it really is difficult when you get set expectations and have to fulfil them and act like everything is okay. That's it from me but let's get onto this chapter.

Aneta's POV-

I had never thought something like this would hit him. Dimitri really meant a lot to Stefan and to be honest I feel for him and I want him to not think negatively and see the best in things.

"Let's go and make a few calls and find out what is happening." I said to him as I stood up.

"Okay babe, I just want to know he is okay." he answered wiping away his tears.

Walking slowly down the stairs I could see that he was not okay and really needed to know what was happening. His men started to trace the call again and quickly found out that it was someone who they didn't want to be dealing with again.

"deystvitel'no, snova!"(Really, again!) he exclaimed and started pacing back and forth in the room.

I was so confused and needed to know exactly what type of person we were dealing with so I questioned, "What is going on?"

"Don't worry I have it under control. Go shopping or something." He told me and bent down to speak to his men secretly.

I grabbed him by the shirt and said, "No. I'm not a little child. Tell me."

He looked at me in the eyes and took me outside of the room.

"You should not be giving me this attitude." 

"But I need to know. I'm your wife, my issue is yours and the same back." I replied making sure that he knew not to mess with a pregnant, in pain woman.

"But my dear this is not a situation you want to be in." He said holding both my hands in his.

"Do I need to explain myself more. I know what I got myself into when I married you." I said with such confidence and started to get flutters in my stomach. I clutched my stomach and grabbed onto his shoulder for stability.

"ty v poryadke moy lyutik?"(Are you okay my buttercup?)

"Yes it's not painful just feels off." I said really starting to feel like something is wrong. I didn't want him to panic since there was a bigger situation so instead I just placed my hand there and realised that is was just baby on the lefts little tiny feet kicking against my stomach. I smiled with joy and started to see that maybe they could be healthy and told myself not the think of the bad scenarios and instead I should think of the fairy like ones.

"Wait feel this." I told him and put his hand on the same spot. He looked at me and started to get excited that he even lifted me up and spun me.

"Look at our beautiful babies trying to get out." He said kissing me all over my face.

Suddenly our beautiful, angelic moment got ruined.

"ser, idite bystreye!"(Sir come quick!)

He quickly rushed into the room and they were all screaming and shouting at each other.

This felt very serious so I waddled in behind and watched from the door. They were actually celebrating.

"Why are you celebrating?" I asked trying to understand what could make these grown men so happy.

"Baby he is okay. He is going to see his daughter." Stefan said with a gleaming smile on his face making my whole day brighten up.

"That's so good. We should see her." I said to him and the whole mood changed.

"Not a good idea my princess. The mother is not in her right state of mind when she sees any of us." He said trying to help me understand.

"Well she doesn't know me. So can I go and visit?" I said and started getting ready.

He tried to stop me but instead gave in and stuttered, "Well if you go I go." 

We quickly packed a bag and I brought all the medicine and necessities needed. I really couldn't wait for this moment. He had never shared with me that he had a daughter and now that I might actually be meeting her it was shocking since he actually had a life before he went into the mafia and met Stefan.

We got on the plane and was escorted by six other men. I felt so protected but then obviously me and Stefan couldn't have our alone time as a couple to discuss anything. So as I sat there staring out of the window looking out to the light blue fluffy sky he put his hand on my thigh and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"What are you fantasising about?" he asked me as we both stared outside.

"Nothing. Just feel very comfortable."

"Oh well we should carry on our baby list." he said out of the blue.

"That's a good idea. What about baby names?" I asked him and pulled out my phone.

"Okay two boys?" he said sitting up and putting his head on my shoulder.

"Hmm I really like the name Leo." I told him writing it down onto the list.

"Sounds so cute but then manly when he's older. Yes I like it. What about Arthur?"

I started to laugh loudly and I felt all eyes were on me. 

"We are not in the 1950's let's not use that name."

"I have the perfect name Denis." I mentioned. it and his face started to get less excited and again everyone was staring at me.

"It is a good name but just reminds me of the past and my nephew who passed away recently." He said trying to push down his emotions.

"Well we could name our child that as like a type of honour for your nephew." I said trying to make the situation less awkward and quiet.

"Girls then?" he said to me and looked right into my eyes.

"Well I have no clue for girls but what about you?" I answered back and starting writing down other ideas on my phone.

"Anya and Alina. To go after their mother." he said which my my whole heart feel like it got hit but something so adorable and cute like a new born puppy.

"I was thinking maybe Alina and Sara."As I was trying to input my idea, his phone started to ring.