Chapter 14

Hey my angels. I can't wait for you guys to ready todays chapter. But did you know newborns pee every 20 minutes.

This is weird but their bladders are small.
Anyways enjoy.

Stefan's POV~

Damn. I'm really having kids. It doesn't feel real.

"Dimitri!" I yelled as I searched for ideas and tips on google. My mind was so confused but then my heart was so excited. Ew too many vaginas on my screen. I switched it off and he entered the room with a blunt in his hand still alight.

He takes a puff and says, "Yes sir." He inhaled another one and waited for me to answer him.

"I need you to get the best baby things for me." I told him with sparkles in my eyes.

He looked at me confused and just carried on inhaling.

"govorite seychas. u menya net na eto vremeni." (Speak now. I haven't got time for this.)

He was starting to get on nerves so I threw my shoe at him.

"Fucking listen." I told him making sure he hear me.

"Sir it's too early. And you should speak to her about this not me." He said to me with a slight attitude.

Wow how dare he. First ever time he spoke to me like this. Does he really think I can't do anything to him cause I've told him he's like a brother to me. I punched him in the face. He stepped back and I looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You dare speak to me like that and I will make sure you don't see your daughter again." This was the last straw and I had no time for it. I walked out of the room and made my way towards Aneta.

Aneta's POV~

Omg I couldn't believe it still. Me pregnant. I sat down on the bed and just thought about everything. I closed my eyes and thought about the children playing in the massive garden with him.

"Hi lyutik." (Buttercup) He said placing his hands on my shoulders. I jumped and accidentally kicked him.

"Omg I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it you just scared me." I told him giving him a peck on his cheek.

"Anyways so I wanted to speak to you." He said to me slowly trying to get up. He sat next to me and gently lifted my hair off my face.

"What's the matter?" I asked him pouting my lips at him.

We both stared at each other and I could just feel the sexual chemistry. The energy coming off of our bodies. I tried to retain myself but his eyes and facial features just made it worse.

"Sorry. And oh yea we need to speak about the kids." He said with sick confident like he had to pop them out.

"Oh sure what bout them" I asked him with a gleaming smile on my face.

He shifted closer to me and pulled out his phone.

"Okay so I went online as soon as we got back and look at all these adorable things I found for the kids." He said scrolling through his camera roll.