Chapter 8

👍 Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

"Sweetheart." This voice making my heart flutter. I slowly tried to open my eyes. My breath feeling weak. My legs trembling from the cold. My body still hurting. I tried to sit up my eyes still half way open.

"Be careful." The voice helping me feel secure. His touch on my body making me feel warm again. I could finally see who this guy was. He helped me up and pulled me closer to his chest. I could feel his body warmth coming off him.

How could it be?

"Astia!" I started tearing up. My heart pounding even faster. Even though he bought me off someone and always used me, this man just made me feel like a queen on top of the world. He gave me everything I wanted and a lifestyle I would have never got before.

"Your finally up. I was so worried." He said with a delighted smile on his face. He gave me a peck on the cheek and grabbed my hand.

He led me into another room.

"DIMITRI! Your okay." There were bandages all over his body. He chucked nearly coughing. I gave him a massive hug as he groaned.

"I'm perfectly fine. That man saved me." He said as his beautiful eyes glistened at me.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat?" I asked him. Placing my hand on his shoulder. He shook his head.

"We need to find Stefan." He answered back abruptly. Trying to stand on his own two feet nearly dropping onto his face.

"Haha!" I laughed but trying to be considerate. I put his arm over my shoulder and we started walking.

"Where do you think your going tesoro?" (Darling)Astia questioned me as he walked towards us. Men surrounded us placing there hands on there guns.

"I'm so thankful you saved me but I have to take him back." I replied nervously giving him a grin.

I whispered to Dimitri, "we have to get out of here or else he will never let us go." We slowly backed up when we heard helicopters outside and a loud engine at the front door.

"I recognise that engine. It's Stefan." He said smirking.

There was so much commotion outside. Closed my eyes I panicked and grabbed Dimitri. He wrapped his arms round me and tried to cover my ears. He walked me quickly behind a pillar.

After a few seconds I opened my eyes and a man came and threw a punch at Dimitri. He pushed me away and started fighting. I looked around and there he was Stefan. I crouched in the corner and sat in a little ball. My whole body was shaking.

"lyutik. Buttercup. Where are you?" Stefan's voice echoed throughout the entrance. Dimitri was trying to fight off all the men trying to grab me but I knew he was too weak to continue. A gun dropped to the floor and I reached out to get it but I big huge hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me out.

"ubiraysya ot menya."(get the fuck off me) I squirmed and tried to fight him off me.

He pointed a gun to my head and told everyone to back off. It was like I was the main bait. Stefan tried to reach for me but this muscly strong man nearly pulled the trigger.

"No don't you fucking dare!" Stefan yelled putting down his weapon. "We will do anything." He said being cautious of the people around him.

"Don't. Don't risk it for me." I said my hands holding onto his arm. Trying to get him off. I closed my eyes getting ready for what would happen next.

Dimitri's POV~

If this guy touches her I'm going to murder everyone. She was my princess my everything. I don't care if Stefan originally wanted her I will win her and take care of her for the rest of her life. I was so determined to get her back.