Chapter 15

Hi guys sorry for no updates. Recently I have been very busy and it is hard getting chapters out. I am trying my hardest to add some more but I am sorry for the delay.

Dimitri's POV-

My heart broke when he mentioned my daughter. I felt like the floor was crumbling beneath me getting ready to consume me. It was hard for me to ever speak about my daughter since she had gone so quick and her mother just left.

"izvinite, ser, no mogu li ya uyti?"(Sorry sir but may I leave?")I said trying not to look up afraid I would show the tears building up in my eyes.

"Wait I want to know what is going on." She held onto me like when my daughter didn't want me to leave for work.

"I'm sorry but I don't want to speak about it right now." I walked out abruptly and closed the door behind me. Everything started spinning as I grabbed the wall to stabilise my balance. Something was ringing in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and it was a no caller id number.

" Hello?" I said with a low tone.

"I need you." The timid shy voice said. The line cut out and I quickly ran to Stefan. Yes he had his own issues and problems but I need to find out what this was. I pushed open the doors seeing them happy and laughing hysterically. I didn't want to ruin this moment but this was the one time I had actually needed something from him. I looked at them as they both turned towards me.

"yest' problema?"(Is there an issue?) He questioned with his hand on her stomach.

"No sir. Just making sure your reflex skills are still up to part." I really just lied to him.

My situation could be really bad and he wouldn't have a clue. I have to tell him, I thought to myself but instead I got myself together.

"I will be leaving now." I said as I nodded at him.

I walked back out. Inhaled. Exhaled. This is my own situation. No one else must get involved or be in my business unless needed. I went downstairs to track the number.

"Find me where this came from right away." I told them.

I was so confused and worried. Who on earth would call me out of the blue and say such a line?

"We have found it sir." Someone told me.

"Okay get me ten men and a helicopter in five." I ordered as I walked to the basement and grabbed all the equipment needed.

After putting it all on I rushed up the stairs but was stopped by Stefan.

"Where are you going?" He asked me with a confused, annoyed expression.

"I need to head out quickly but don't worry I will be back soon." I said to him and walked off quickly.

We got into the helicopter and off we went. As the noise completely blocked off any sound I heard him shouting.

"YOUR DEAD WHEN YOUR BACK!"

Oh no. Now what have I done. I didn't look down knowing that he would not be happy, I just had to keep going and get this sorted out.

Stefan's POV-

How dare this guy just leave without explaining anything. I walked off angrily thinking about the last time he got up and left without saying a word. I got back into bed with the women I loved most but couldn't stop worrying about this stupid situation. I had so many scenarios rush into my head. What if he gets hurt, what if he does something he will regret or what if he never comes back. Gosh why am I caring so much for someone who obviously doesn't have any respect for me.

"Baby what's the issue?" Aneta turned and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Nothing just something happened with Dimitri and he just left without saying a thing."

"Maybe he is just going to deal with some personal issues." She said trying to reassure me.

"But the last time he went it really broke him and it took him a while to get back onto his feet."

"Babe don't overthink it. If he's not back soon then we can go and find him."

"Yea I guess. We will wait and see."

"But in the mean time can we go for a walk or something my back is hurting so much from little brats."

"Okay okay my lyutik."(buttercup) I helped her up and we walked outside and inhaled in the fresh air provided to us by nature.

The sun set in the sky as fresh colours brushed upon an artist's canvas, as if those rays were destined to create a great work of art - one given to those open to capturing simple moments in the soul. The dull light of the  somehow manages to kindle my senses in a way I had never seen or felt before. Everything felt like it came to a standstill and the effect of the light made the scene look like one in a painting. The waves break gently into white foam on the black beach. The small crystals in the sand glimmer and twinkle brilliantly against the sun rays. The seagulls ride with the wind and the soft sand cushions my toes.

We walked hand in hand down the coast. She turned to me with a gleaming smile on her face as she skipped towards the water. She ran in as her dress blew with the wind and water drops going everywhere.

"Get in the waterrrr" She shouted to me as she ran around like a little girl.

"I am not getting wet Aneta." I said with a stern, serious tone.

"Your no fun." She put on an angry, annoyed face and walked off alone."

As I stared into the distance thinking about the future, I felt some arms grab onto me.

"Don't babe." She giggled and pushed me into the water, she ran off laughing her head off. I chased after her flicking water at her. I loved how childish and playful she can be. I can't wait to see her with the kids I thought to myself.

"I'm coming to get youuuu." I teased her and ran after her as water dripped off me and my clothes drenched from the sea water.

"No." She said and ran as fast as she could.

I caught up to her and picked her up off her feet and gently placed her back down, turning her towards me.

"I got you." I said kissing her on the forehead.

"Babe quick feel my stomach." She said grabbing my hand and placing it on her pregnant belly."Do you feel that?" She asked me.

"Omg they are strong in there. They are lucky to have a warrior like you my dear." I said to her holding her close as we watched the sun set.