Chapter 16

The romance is real y'all. Anyone have suggestions let me know. And what do you think is happening with Dimitri?

Aneta's POV-

As we walked back to the house it felt like I was in the best fairytale anyone could think of. My heart fluttered every time I saw him, even the kids inside got very excited when he looked at me with his sparkling hazel eyes.

He turned towards me and we stopped, "You okay darling?"

"I am fine, just thinking about how I ended up with such a man."

"Well I am so lucky I got with someone like you, and thank you for accepting me and this type of life I have to rule." he said to me placing a hand on top of my belly.

"Yes I am grateful to have someone who has such a heart and wants the best for us." I told him and we walked back into the house.

I would have never imagined such a thing. I was this little, useless girl who was just being used for something no one should go through and now I am the wife of the most powerful man in the Russian mafia. I just hoped nothing in the future will affect our kids, I knew that having, being connected to such a man could cause us a lot of difficulties but wherever he goes so will I.

As he held my hand and guided me up to our bedroom I could hear whispers from the other men.

"He just disappeared." One said to the other.

"What if it's like before?" He replied to his colleague.

"Oh gosh that was the hardest time for all of us." He answered shaking his head.

"Dimitri might really be gone." Someone interrupted and their eyes widened.

I tried to ignore all of the comments being scattered around the house but instead it just got into my head and all I could think about was what type of past he must have had.

We finally entered the room which felt like it took a lifetime just walking up the stairs.

"I have a question"I said to Stefan making sure he heard me.

"chto eto moy lyutik?"(What is it my buttercup?) he quickly replied and sat down on the bed slowly lifting up his shirt to reveal his beautifully shaped body. The abs and the define body shape had made me go speechless.

Snapping his fingers, "Aneta?" I had got out of this magical world.

"Oh I'm sorry just so invested in how I got someone as sexy as you." I said to him winking at him and looking him up and down.

He licked his lips and guided his hand up his abs. I sat down beside him and slowly started taking off my dress. I knew that it was safe for me to have sex, but with someone so dominant and strong will I really be safe? 

He got up on top of me and started gently biting my bra off of me. His hands gliding across my skin making me feel a sensation that was indescribable. As he kissed down my body towards my sweet spots, I clenched together my feet trying to control this feeling building up inside of me. His lips met mine and we made out with hands going places no one needed to see. He bit my lip and rolled over making me want more, but as I thought it was over it really wasn't. 

He aligned his body up to my entrance and pushed swiftly. I let out a moan of pleasure at the sensation as he thrusts deeper and faster into me. I put my hand on his pelvis and looked into his eyes. 

"Don't worry my dear nothing is going to happen."

Sweat was now beading on his veiny forehead as he ram into me harshly and we flipped round giving each other careless, sloppy kisses. Regaining contact, I wrap my legs smoothly around his waist and he lifts me up but then carefully places me back down where he and I both fall onto the bed, panting and knowing we had both had the best time ever.

The day after.

After the best, most amazing night of our lives we had woke up with the maids providing us with some breakfast in bed.

The beautiful display of some wild berries freshly picked, fluffy brown perfectly cooked pancakes with some golden syrup drizzling on the top, a nice cold acai bowl with oats and more nutritious fruits, and a nice cup of oat milk tea. I felt like a princess waking up next to her prince never wanting anything more.

"How was your sleep?" he asked me out of the blue.

"It was amazing, the kids didn't wake me up for once." I said stuffing my face with some pancakes.

I just loved how perfect this scene and how I speak about the foetus' as our real kids. I just felt like I had escaped from reality but then snapped back in when I had realised that Dimitri was not back and there had been no message by him.

"I was meant to ask this yesterday but why is everyone so worried about Dimitri and how he was in the past." I asked him lightly making sure it was the correct time to be said.

"Well its a long story but if you really want to know I can explain to you." he replied with a quiet tone.

I knew this story had more meaning behind it but I didn't want him to have to feel like he should say it.

"Its fine if you don't want to I completely understand." I said to him after a sweet smile.

He reluctantly said, "Well one day, he...."

FLASHBACK

"Stop right there." Dimitri said standing in the rain holding out his hand.

"I CAN'T STAY HERE ANYMORE" a woman called out and carried on walking.

"No not with Arina, I need her with me." he broke down into tears.

He had watched them walk away after trying so many times to stop her but there was no point, she was not going to change her ways for him. He watched his daughter calling out for him.

"PAPA. PAPA." she screamed out trying to break out of her mums arms needing to be in her father's instead.

He didn't want to let her go so he ran after them.

"I'm coming my dear." he yelled out as he ran towards them. The rain still pouring down, he was drenched and on the verge on getting extreme hyperthermia. As distance started closing and he nearly caught erm touching his daughters finger. He halted to a stop.

Suddenly a light came out of now where and two cars pulled out in front of him. 

"LET ME SAY MY LAST GOODBYE!"he shouted out as he was knocked into the cold puddles.

He lie there in the cold rain not being able to say anything to his daughter.

BACK TO PRESENT

"That's where I found him. Lying they're cold not being able to say a thing. I was just grateful I had found him after he went missing without saying a thing for a whole week." he started to tear up and broke down.

I had never seen a grown man cry over anything but I guess this was something that was hard for him to speak about.

As I rubbed his back with my hand, "Don't worry we will find him."