Chapter 6

I tried not to panic. I put my foot on the accelerator and we were over 150mph. They were still right behind us. We couldn't loose them.

"Let me take over. We need to get away." Dimitri said to me worrying.

"No it's fine we can't stop now." I replied abruptly trying to hold in my fear. He pressed on the pad in front of us. Boss. He pressed it and it started ringing.

Finally after the fourth ring he answered. "Hello what's the issue?" He said with his deep voice annoyed.

"Sir you need to help us." Dimitri said holding his gun in his hand.

"chto ty imeyesh' v vidu? kto my?" (What do you mean? Who's us?) he said panicking.

"I'm sorry sir but we only wanted to go on a ride but we are now being followed." He replied eagerly. Sweat dripping off his forehead.

He shouted through the phone, "bylad! I told you not to let her out of the house." (Fuck)

"I'm so sorry I didn't know this was going to happen." I interrupted. How could this happen to us. Why now?

"I have a plan. Drive to the east coast and I will meet you there. I will have my men surrounding the area so when you come they will be fucking dead." He said angrily. Suddenly the line cut off.

I drove as fast as I could trying to loose them. But there was no way that was happening. I looked over to Dimitri, he looked worried but he tried to put on a brave face. BANG! Oh no they were shooting at us. I looked in the mirror as we were slowing down.

"THEY BURST OUR TIRE" I screamed out nearly about to cry. My hands shaking as they got closer to us.

"We need to get out and run. Just follow me!" He made sure the gun was working and we ran into the forest.

 Just follow me!" He made sure the gun was working and we ran into the forest

I was panting but I had to keep going. The branches behind me snapped. I was holding hands with Dimitri until we split. All the men were running after him and I just carried on sprinting.

Who were those men? I thought to myself. I hid behind a tall thick tree trying to calm down my heartbeat. I looked around me and I realised there was no one there.

I made a run to the car and quickly called the last number that was dialled. Boss. "Hello." He spoke.
"Answer then." He said impatiently.

"It's me." I replied quietly making sure there was no one around.

"lyutik. Where are you why are you not here yet?" He said huffing and puffing. He was definitely making sure everything he had planned would work.

"I've lo-st him. We split up. They c-ame out of no-where." I stuttered as tears started coming down my cheeks.

"Don't worry I will come and get you."he said trying to reassure me.

"Okay than...." The line cut off.

Stefan's POV~

"Hello... hello." I said with a trembling voice.

Who would take her? Why did they take my buttercup away from me? I just met her. Thoughts rushed into my head. I tried to call back the number but it just kept going onto voicemail. I threw my phone on the floor and shouted at my guards, "Track the number that just called me. "We need to find her. Bystro!"(quick).

I sat down in the centre of the hall. Guards scurrying around trying to look for clues. Laptop keys making noises. People talking to each other.

"Boss we found something." One of the clever computer men said.

"What is it? Have you found her?" I said acting like a complete fool. Why was I so worried? I just met her. I closed my eyes and all I could remember was the first night we ever met. Her touch all over me. He begging for more.

"Sir. Sir. Boss!" He shouted. I got up and punched him in the face.

"kak ty smeyesh' krichat' na menya." (How dare you shout at me). My instincts took over. I cracked my knuckles.

"Let's go!" I yelled as my voice echoed throughout the room.

Aneta's POV~

I woke up so confused. I was in a dark room tied to a chair. I tried to get out but it was no use.

"HELLO! WHY DID YOU TAKE ME?" I shouted hoping someone would hear me.

There was a voice in the vents. I hopped over there and tried to use the metal to cut the rope.

I was finally out. I put my ear against the vent. "Aneta eto ya. YA po sosedstvu. govoryat tol'ko po russki oni ne poymut." (Its me. I'm next door. Only speak Russian they won't understand.)

"I can't speak much though." I whispered.

"Just try to." He replied.

I looked around searching for anyways to escape or get to Dimitri. Ah look it's a window. I don't know why that came first but sure. I grabbed the chair and climbed onto it. There were around 6 guards around the area so if I was to get out it would have to be done in some Mission Impossible way. I crawled back over to Dimitri.

"ey, ya sobirayus' poprobovat' i escape." I muttered making sure he heard me. I reached into the vent to try and give him some support. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed. A mouse came out and jumped onto my face. I tried to get it off.

Someone grabbed it and it hung on top of my face.

"elle est éveillée." (She's awake) he looked at me and laughed. He picked me up and put me back in the chair. Two other men came in with cable ties and made it so tight there was no blood going to my hands or feet.

"Ow. Don't have to make it so tight. Puntura." (Prick) I said trying to bite one of them. He slapped me. "Do it again then." I said bravely not giving a fuck.

"parlo anche italiano. You should get your beauty sleep. We don't want you looking like that." (I speak Italian too.) he placed a cloth over my nose and my mouth and my mind just went blank.