Chapter 7

Guys I'm banned again from tiktok so if you have anything to say or anything you think I should include comment on WattPad 👍

Let's go!

Dimitri's POV~

My wrists felt so sore and brain was so fried. What did they drug me with?

*Locks open*

"Get the fuck up." My vision all blurry. A man stood there arms crossed. I tried to get up but my body was too weak to do anything. He cut the ropes and aggressively pulled me up.

"W-hat is going on?" I asked. Loud music playing in the background.

*YES BITCHESSSSS!*

I heard some girls yelling. They spotted me and ran to me. Why was I here? They approached me and started touching me up.

I tried to push them off,"Get off!". They just carried on until I was pushed into this dark red room.

They started trying to kiss me and take off my clothes

They started trying to kiss me and take off my clothes. I tried to fight back but the men just held me back. I felt my clothes slowly getting pulled off me. I was a man. I grown man. Someone who was meant to be the right hand man to the boss of Russia's top mafia. How could this be happening to me?

I recognised one of the girls. Rebecca.

"kakogo khrena ty zdes." (Why the fuck are you here?) She jumped up and stared at me in my face. I slapped her across the face. My fucking sister is trying to fuck me. I pushed her off me.

"Dimitri I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you. mne nuzhno poluchit' den'gi." (I need to get paid.) I watched as she backed off. I felt so sorry for her cause we haven't been in contact for nearly 12 years but it was her fault. She ran away with a man she met for only a week and now look at her.

Bodyguards came in and escorted me out. Thank god nothing else happened. They sat me down at the back of this large hall as they announced Aneta Ivanov. What are they doing?

Aneta's POV~

I walked out in this beige body con dress.

There was all the spotlights on me

There was all the spotlights on me. I tried to look around the crowd to see if anyone was familiar but no. I was there all alone. Where was Stefan? I don't know why I thought of him but my heart just felt so warm and pieced up every time I was with him. But what about Dimitri?

"Tell us about yourself." The speakers boomed out. The men sitting in the front way all looked so smart and they are were looking at me like I was an object.

"Erm I'm 19. I'm from Russia. I have just moved here for a new job." I held the mic close to me.

"Hmmm you look like a good one don't you." A man dressed in a navy blue suit sipping away at his red wine. He licked his lips and ordered a man to go get me.

"Come with us. The boss wants to see you alone." They said handing me their hands like I was getting given away at an alter. I took their hands and just followed them. I had no fight in me. Who cares anymore.

"Pssstttt. It's me." I looked trying to be discreet. Finally a familiar face. I tried to slow down but they just dragged me and made me walk faster.

"Can I go to the loo first?" I asked putting on a sweet smile. They looked at each other.

"Erm I mean sure but be fast." They answered with serious faces. I walked to the toilet trying to see where he was. My heels clicking as they go and my dress still stuck tight to my body. There he was. I ran to him putting out my arms ready to give him a massive hug.

"Omg your okay." I said as a man came and blood flew out of his mouth. "NOOOO!" I cried out dropping to my knees. He reached out for me but some dickhead grabbed me from behind and picked me up off the floor like I was a speck of dirt.

"Get the fuck off me. kusok der'ma."(piece of shit). I squealed trying to throw all the punches I had. My heels digging into his chest. He let go and I helped Dimitri up. Some other prick tried to grab my throat.

"AHHHH putain de merde." (What the fuck). I bite him. Hard. Dimitri grabbed me and we ran. As fast as we could. Men blocking up every exit there was. Fuck. I looked at Dimitri his icy blue eyes glistening. All I could think about is what about if we don't make it out. I'm only 19 I haven't even reached my adult life.

He grabbed my hand and we made a run for it. Glass shattered everywhere. Finally some street light. Around 20 men chased after us for a good 8 blocks. Gosh I had never ran this long in my life. I could tell Dimitri was getting too tired. Blood dripping out of his mouth dropping onto the floor. His face was all bruised his hands so rough.

I just kept staring at him wanting to help him with his pain. "Do you want to stop?" I asked. He just stayed quiet and carried on running.

Slowly it got quiet and there was no footsteps following us. He dropped to the floor and passed out.

"What can I do for you? Do you have a phone anything?" I lifted his head up to my chest and held him tight making sure he knows I was with him the whole time. I tried to get up and look around for help.

"No stay with me. He should be here soon." He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down. I knew he was giving up inside. He had never looked like this before. Suddenly I heard cars revving around me. Was someone finally here to help us. My eyes went blurry and I could feel nothing. My grip got loose. I had let go.