Chapter 4

My hands rubbing against his back. His dick deep inside me. Ohmygod this man is my little devil. I tried to hold in my moans but his large beautiful dick made me moan even louder.

I gripped the covers trying to maintain from cumming. He put his fingers down my throat making me gag.

"da, papa, slozhneye." (Yes daddy harder)That was the most Russian I knew. I could speak some but understand everything.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in harder.

After many rounds and ups and downs we were finally finished with our heavenly sex.

He rolled over and put his massive strong arm over me. Of course I was just a toy but this man was something else. But I couldn't fall for such a man. He kills people. He gets what he wants.

"Itak, moya printsessa, u nas yest' bal, chtoby poyti segodnya vecherom." (So my princess we have a ball tonight) He whispered in my ear.

I was so shocked. Could I be his future wife?

His bodyguards ran in. "ser, yest' problema." (Sir there is a problem) They said in unison. He got up putting on this trousers and doing up his belt.

"Wait you haven't explained everything." I exclaimed trying to hold him back.

"lyutik I have to get going as soon as I'm back then we can speak more."(buttercup) he walked out the men following him.

Did he just call me buttercup? I got up putting on a hoodie I found and was escorted but the maids to the kitchen. Ooooo.. look at all this food. The smell was everywhere.

"Here you go ma'am. The boss got this ready for you." She said placing down a plate of boring salad. Really is this all he can cook. A salad.

I stabbed the cucumber with my fork, "why can't I eat the food over there." I asked as I stuffed my mouth with the plain salad.

"The boss made this for you. Especially for you. And he also made us prepare the food for tonight." She replied cleaning up some mess.

That didn't fill me up. Where are all my clothes?

Someone coughed. It was Dimitri. "Oh it's you. Why are you here?" I questioned.

"I'm the bosses right hand man I'm here to show you around." He said with his deep growly voice. I skipped around the large marble mansion as he followed behind me.

Dimitri's POV~

Her beautiful brown hair flowing behind her as she skipped the hallways. Her laugh made me smile.

"Omg this place is hugeeeee. DIMITRIIIIII!" She yelled.

"Yes what's the matter?" I ran to her panting. This girl has too much energy.

"Can we go in this car?" She asked with excitement in her eyes. Boss will not be very happy if we do but she looks so happy. Maybe just a short ride. No I can't boss will be mad if he finds out.

"Pretty please."she begged. Her face was so cute I just wanted to cuddle her but she's bosses after all. I looked at her and she walked closer to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder and pouted her lips at me. "Please.."she said once again. I couldn't say no.

"But if we get caught, Stefan will be really mad at us. Maybe for a bit but we have to leave quietly." I said looking around.

"Omg yes thank you." She kissed me on the cheek and ran for the keys. I thought she meant the Aston Martin which wouldn't be so bad but she went straight for the Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

She got in and put on the radio

"Oh when you walk by every night talking sweet and looking fine I get kinda hectic..." she sang with her precious voice and pointed to me.

"Insideeeeeeeeee" I dragged out the note and my voice cracked. I was so embarrassed this was the only girl I would do this with.

"Haha. I love your voice." She said putting her foot down harder. I laughed looking into the rear window.

"Aneta not to worry you but there is a black Range Rover following us." I told her trying not to make her worry. She looked behind and sped off. I grabbed the gun in the glove box and loaded it with all the ammo I had left.

~Ring Ring~

"Hello?" I answered.

"We are behind you." The mysterious voice said.

Author's Note~

Do you guys enjoy the smut chapters, romance or action chapters?

Comment!