Chapter 2

Blood went everywhere! "AHHHHHH." I screamed at the top of my lungs. As his body slowly dropped onto me. There was a big tall structure standing in front of me, suddenly my vision went black.

~2 days later~

"Good morning my tesoro. (Sweetheart) You're finally awake." This random man said grinning from side to side. Who was he? Where am I?

"Wait w..ho are y...you?" I stuttered as he approached me. I pulled the covers to cover myself.

"You don't need to worry now. Put this on suka." (Bitch) He stated with a serious face and arms crossed. Wait was that Russian. Did the Russian mafia take me? But why me?

"Gde ya? Why am I here?" (Where am I?) I questioned but there was no reply. He just stared at me and tapped his foot on the floor impatiently. I grabbed the dress rapidly and slid it on as fast as I could.

He helped me up and threw me a pair of black heels. I put them on and stumbled to the door as this dazzling strong muscly man swept me off my feet. Who was he? I tried to look at him but the bright lights made it hard to see.

"Are you okay?" He commented. His arms holding me and all I could smell was his cologne. I think it was either Hugo Boss or Dior.

"My names Dimitri. You look like a real mess." He added as we walked down the stairs and approached a man who was bigger but sitting in a fancy white chair.

"Here's my gryaznaya shlyukha" (dirty whore) he grandiloquently announced as I was placed into his lap. He is definitely the boss. There were two guards standing at his shoulders waiting for any commands.

"What do you want muduk." (Asshole) I said trying to hold bite on my tongue. Why did I say that? I tried to get up but he just pulled me back down.

"I just rescued you and you want to speak to me like that." He roared and grabbed my neck vigorously.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that again."he muttered as he glared into my eyes and tightened his grip. I struggled and quickly replied, "I'm so..s..orry."

He let go and I gasped for air.

"That's a good girl. Dimitri come and put her in my chamber. Ready." He commanded and pushed me. I dropped to the floor trying to get back up. Why does it have to be me? Can I not get my freedom? I thought to myself.

Dimitri's POV~

This girl does not know who she thinks she is. How dare she talk to the boss like that.

But she is a feisty little girl. I lifted her up so she could walk herself. Her body grinded against my body and I tried to hold back my gasp but my dick said otherwise. Oh no. Not now. A thought popped into my head.

It had been ages since I had fucked someone like this. We walked to bosses' room and I opened it using the code. She stood there not saying a thing. "Get changed boss will be here soon. Change into something red he loves that colour." I advised her. How comes bosses' taste has improved this was the first sexy and fiery girl he had ever brought into this compound. Actually except for Chloe but I mean she was no good at giving head. Let's see if this one is different.