Chapter 9

Here's a fact for my beautiful angels.

Did you know the record for the most female orgasms is 134 in one hour.

Enjoy this chapter 🙃

Dimitri's POV~

How dare he make me clean after his sexual dirty mess. This is fucking disgusting. The car was covered in her fucking pussy liquid.

"Dimitri. The boss wants you." One of the bodyguards told me from behind. I could hear him trying not to giggle.

"Luchshe zatknis' i skazhi yemu, chto ya idu." (You better shut the fuck up and tell him I'm coming) I said making sure he fucking understood. After cleaning up I walked into the mansion seeing them sitting down at the dining table laughing their heads off.

Arghhhh why the fuck does he get someone like her. I've been with him for 15 years but he doesn't deserve her. She's too precious.

"I'm here sir. V chem problema." What's the problem)I asked him trying not to look at her. HER. Her eyes glistening under the chandelier.

"Get the strongest guards I've got something prepared for my baby." He said with the biggest smile I had seen on his face for a couple years.

"Yes sir." I said walking away feeling quite hurt.

Stefan's POV~

Looking at my buttercup right in front of me laughing her head off at my stupid jokes made me feel like my life was complete.

"Babe there's something waiting for you in your room." I told her wiping her soft luxurious lips. I walked her into her room and let her do her thing.

Aneta's POV~

Omg I'm living in lala land right now. He was so sweet. He had placed a box on my bed. I opened the first one and inside was a beautiful silky white dress with a little note.

I know your reading this right now my stunning angel

I know your reading this right now my stunning angel. I have a little surprise for you but you have to get through these little mind tricks for you to get to me.

I was so intrigued. I wanted to open the other boxes but I saw something written on the tan at the back of the dress.

This was were we first met and had the nasty deed. But before you enter put on the dress and make sure you have something on you.

I took off my clothes and got into the shower. The warm water running through my hair onto my body. I pumped the expensive soap and washed it thoroughly. After a long steamy shower I wrapped a towel around my body and I thought of going commando. But on second thoughts maybe I should keep it PG. After putting on my dress I made my way down the longest hall ever and entered his room. I was being cautious since he said I should have something on me.