Chapter 10

Did you know that a single human male produces enough sperm in two weeks to impregnate every fertile woman on the planet.

Do you want more facts? Let me know. Comment!

Stefan's POV~

There she was my beautiful angel. All the cute individual gifts on her body. She was looking stunning. She slowly walked towards me.

I pulled out the chair so she could sit down and she thanked me with a precious little smile.

"ty vyglyadish' velikolepno, moy lyutik." (Your looking magnificent my buttercup) Even having her in front of me was life changing but getting to call her mine was beyond this world.

"Thank you my love." She replied placing her hand on my cheek. "This is amazing." Her face lit up and her expressions meant the world to me. Nothing could ever change the way I felt for her.

The waitresses came and places down the delicious looking food in front of us and we were just having a great time. Lovely conversation and we were just talking back and forth.

The sand was softly golden with just the right comforting warmth. To rest on the beach feels like a cosy hug, one only matched by the sunshine filled sky.

Her laughter was the sugar of my day.

"My dear we should speak about something." I told her placing my hand on hers.

"What's the matter?" She asked with a curious look on her face. Her eyebrows arched and she leaned over close to me.

I felt like I had butterflies. "It's just that. I know Dimitri has feeling for you and I want to know where your heads at." I asked.

"Well..." she said being a bit hesitant. Pulling away.

"Just answer my love it's fine." I said reassuring her I was going no where even if she had slight feelings for my best friend.

"Well I did at the start since me and him went through a lot together. But then I just always had you in my head and I just wanted to be with you and only you." She replied quietly at the start but towards the end got very passionate.

I laughed and a gleaming bright smile on my face. Wow my best friend nearly one over my woman. My future.

"Well at least you still had me on your mind." I replied with a cheeky smile.

We both walked along the beach hand to hand and just stayed quiet. This girl was literally my everything my world. I could never loose her.

One of my men approached me.

He bent down and whispered, "Sir there is a little issue down the beach."

I stood up and took him over to an area were Aneta wouldn't be able to hear us.

"V chem problema?" (What's the issue?)I questioned trying to keep a stern face on.

He turned around to check that no one was near us.

"They are coming for her." He said one hand on his gun and one hand behind his back.