Chapter 12

Did you guys know that a single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information.

Anyways enjoy the chapter guys and I wanna hear about what other inputs you guys have.

Aneta's POV~

It was quite a journey to get back. When we arrived all the men were there holding a bunch of materials like new clothes, different keys and a special type of gun. I think they were getting it ready for the new men.

The door opened next to me and it was Stefan. I didn't even realise he got out of the car.

"Are you okay my lyutik?" (Buttercup) he said lightly as he put on arm under my legs and one behind my back. He carefully lifted me out and started walking up the stairs of the manor.

"I don't feel so good." I said as my vision started to wither away.

A voice echoing and and fading away, "Aneta. Wake up baby. Please."

Dimitri's POV~

We were all so confused of what happened with Aneta. I walked up and down the halls and waited for the doctor to arrive. I could hear Stefan instructing the new men and showing them where everything was.

Finally after a while the doctor had arrived. I showed him where she was and we entered. She looked so pale and she was quivering even in her sleep. I immediately rushed to her and held her hand.

He coughed, "Please step back. I need to examine her."

"I apologise she is someone very close to me." I replied and started to tremble.

"She is not doing good. She is in a bad shock and her body is reacting in a bad way." He said with a stern face.

My jaw dropped and my body felt cold. How could this happen. She was so healthy.

"But how." I asked my voice trembling.

Stefan stormed in and looked furious. "teper' skazhi mne, chto s ney ne tak." (Now tell me what is wrong with her). I could see in his eyes that his heart was in pieces.

"Sir we are not sure. She may have been in contact with something dangerous. I'm just very shocked." I said to him trying not to show to much vulnerability.

"WAKE HER UP. I CANNOT LOOSE HER!" He yelled and his voice echoed throughout the whole room.

"B..aby. Wh....attt ha..pp..ened." Her voice was very low and she sounded traumatised.

He rushed towards her and pulled her little fragile body into his chest. I could see his eyes tearing up. I had never ever in my time working with this man seen him break down and so hurt.

"Are you okay? I was so worried. Do you need anything?" He just carried on trying to get all his words out.

She looked into his eyes and told him, "I'm fine my dear. I just don't feel too good." She looked so tired after everything.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but she is in a bad condition and it needs to be treated right away now that she is awake." He said getting ready to take a phone call.

"Sir we need to transport her to the best hospital possible." I told him with my arms folded and my back straight up.

"Get the biggest most comfortable car we have then." He ordered.

As I walked into our garage to grab the keys. I felt a sudden pain in my chest. I ignored it and pulled out a zoot. Mmmm I had missed this smell and affect it had on my body.

I looked around at all the options I had

I looked around at all the options I had. Yes that big one down the back. I quickly jumped in and drove to the entrance of the villa.

"Open the door." He snarled abruptly at one of the men.

"Don't be like that babe. I will be just fine." She said with a cute small smile on her face trying to firm all the pain she had to endure.

"poyekhat' bystro v luchshuyu bol'nitsu zdes." (Drive quickly to the best hospital round here) He said holding her tight and trying to keep her comfortable.

After 15 mins of 100 mph we had reached the hospital. It looked like a good one and Stefan knew someone in here who could help.

"Someone help us. We need Dr Martins." I said as they pulled out a stretcher and lifted her carefully. She groaned and her arms flopped to the side.

"QUICK! She needs care ASAP." They shouted and quickly transported her into the intensive care area. The pulled the blinds so we couldn't see.

A nurse approached and told us, "Please follow me to the waiting room. You cannot be here right now she is getting the best help she can."

"No I can't leave her like this. She needs me." Stefan said trying to enter the room. Security was called and he was dragged into the waiting room. He jumped back up and started to fight them causing such a scene.

I tried to calm him down but he knocked me over and barged into the room not budging once. As he made the whole hospital like the purge she slowly started waking up and grabbed him. The room went silent.

He had finally stopped and started breaking down after seeing her eyes twinkle in the bright light.

"Everyone stop. He can stay. He won't do anything." She said as the guards backed down and everyone exited the room.

"My lyutik your finally up." (Buttercup) His face lightened up and he sat there with his body slouched.

I stood there watching as they went on like love birds. The pain in my chest came back. I couldn't stand in the room without trying to inter-vin and have her all for myself. I walked out and waited outside.

I closed my eyes and all I could think about was her. Being with her. Having her all to myself.

"DIMITRI!" He yelled and I rushed in to see what was the matter. The machine was on a flatline and there was no more beeping. I slammed the button and tried to resuscitate her. Doctors rushed in and told us to get out. We walked out and the curtains were closed again.

"1ml of epi." A doctor said.

"Charge to 200" Another one continued.

I rang up as many people as I could. Until I heard a beep.

"Is she okay? What can I do?" I asked trying to be there for him.

"nayti luchshego vracha. nam nuzhno razobrat'sya, chto proiskhodit." (Find the best doctor, we need to work out what's happening) He said already calling people.

She was so strong and now she can't even stay awake for five minutes. What is happening?

"Dimitri pick up Dr Robbins. She will help us get to the bottom of this." I didn't even reply I just got into the car and drove as fast as I could to the airport. She would be here in an hour meaning by whatever means I need to be there and not waste anytime.

Stefan's POV~

"Doctor is there not anything else we can give her. Why is she like this!" I shouted at them urging them to give me an answer.

"Get everyone to research what this is." The head ordered. Everyone rushed off and I sat there next to her watching the monitor. Her heart was getting weaker and weaker every time it beat.