Chapter 16: Family

Ichigo entered the cafe. The smell of strong cinnamon tea entered her nose. She noticed the dark aura behind her group and a bright holy aura at the center.

'Ah! '

"Good evening, Mr. Luke" she greeted the man politely.

"Good evening to you too, Gakushuu. How was your day?" he asked.

"It's good" The man paused. He then glanced over his shoulder at the dark faces of the people behind him.

"Sorry, but could you take these trash away? They are stinking the air inside this cafe" Luke said, gesturing to the furious faces of Edward, Rosa and Dylan.

"Why you fucker !!" Rosa makes a face like she has been slandered. She was held back by Dylan and Albert that barely held her while she gritted her teeth, pointing furiously at him.

Ichigo watched the drama unfolding in front of her eyes with an indifferent expression.

'This shit again' She looked around the cafe.

'Huh? '

"Where is Hana-san?" asked Ichigo.

"That's why we are mad !" yelled Rosa loudly. Ichigo covered her ears in an attempt to protect her earbuds from bleeding.

"This mister over here, send that poor girl to buy a few packs of tea which have different flavours at a tea shop 10 kilometres away from here"

"Well, she said it was okay! " Luke said cheerfully.

"That is because she is scared of you, old man! " yelled Rosa.

Luke snorted.

Ichigo watched their banter with sweat drops.

"Poor, Hana-nee-san"

She can imagine the older girl's scared expression while being asked, forced to buy the packets of tea. Well, who wouldn't be scared if you needed to stay with one of the higher-ups. Besides, if she remembers correctly, there was a fight with the EU department regarding Hana's position with South East Asia since she was brought in by Luke through his connections.

That must double the girl's fear of that man.

Anyway, knowing Hana she might be lost by now. That girl is bad with directions after all.

"Ting!" the door opened.

"I'm back" Hana, who looks completely pale, traumatized even step into the shop.

"Ah, Hana, you back, how was the trip? Is it fun? " Luke asked with a closed eyes smile.

"..  It's fine,.. Maybe la" She closed the door and walked to Luke.

"Here" She handed it to him. "I don't accept any order again" and proceeded to drop it on the table beside him.

"Well, well, someone grumpy" Luke said teasingly and received a disgusted expression from Hana.

Ichigo watched how they interact.

"Old man, you're being creepy"

"Know your position, Rosa"

"Heh, someone is bitter"

"Pfft"

*nod*

As far as she knows, these guys rarely interact with each other, since they are usually in their own sections. Like how, Hana usually does her mission with South East Asia's team and Edward with his team.

It's nice looking at people bonding like this. It always managed to make her annoyed, especially with E-class bonding. It would be nice to feel included sometimes.

"Oui, Gakun come here."

She looked at Dylan, dumbstruck.

"You are also in this team"

"Well, we are one big family after all"

"That's gross, old man"

"Ah, I read somewhere if a company said that their workers are one big family, that basically means you will be used to doing most of the job and working overtime "

"Hana, please don't tell any random facts"

"Well, she is basically right"

"Sigh, not you too, Edward"

Ichigo chuckles. Yeah, I'm in this weird combination team. Gakushuu smiles.

"Yes, we family, I guess" This warm moment, she hopes not to forget it.

"Ah," Dylan interrupted. "Anyway, did we forget something?"

"Did you remember what it was?" Edward asked.

"No"

"Then that's probably nothing."

"Well, sure"

Meanwhile

"Damn it, I lost" Leo said while looking around the city.

"Where is the shop located ?"

...

I'm not dead yet, maybe. I try to find time writing this book,  and others too. 😗