Prologue

Sugino and Nagisa are walking up the mountain together.

"We already finish the final exam. Time surely move fast." Sugino said.

Nagisa nod. The flashback of the final exam result came in his mind.

"We manage to get in the top 50!"

Nagisa smile.

After a while, they enter the classroom. Everyone was busy chatting with each other. Are there new news they don't know?

"Nagisa-kun" Kayano walk toward the boy.

"Kayano-san, what is happening?" Nagisa ask.

"Ah-you don't know. We will receive a new student today."

"New student?" Nagisa exchange look with Sugino.

"This late?"

"They all curious about this new student" Kayano add as she point at their classmates who busily chatting with each other.

"Really?"

"Of course" Okajima came out of nowhere. "If this person a girl. I hope we receive a normal girl this time"

"What you mean by normal, Okajima?" Nagisa ask, sweatdrop.

"Oh, you know a normal girl with human body and not a robot." Okajima said. "I hope she cute too." he said imagining a beautiful girl talk to him.

"Okajima-kun, you awesome"

Nagisa, Kayano and Sugino watch him with sweatdrops as he still in his fantasy.

"Good morning, everyone" The machine behind class started up to reveal Ritsu.

"I see that you all interest to know our new student." Ritsu said also excited.

"Do you knew this new student?" ask Nagisa.

"No, but she was choose as last transfer student since she was 'busy' " Ritsu.

"Wait, she? So, a girl" Sugino said.

"Ha ha, I knew it" Okajima jump with delight.

"Yes, there no much information about her, that I could find. It's like there something block me from find her." Ritsu said.

"Don't worry Ritsu, soon she will come and we will discover her" Kataoka said with a smile.

"Yes!" she now smile again.

Soon, Korosensei walk in with he usual grin.

"Good morning class!" he said, cheerful.

"It look like you all excited about this new student" Korosensei chuckle.

"Well, obviously" Nakamura said, her cheek on her left hand. "Say, Korosensei. Do you knew anything about this new student?"

"Well, nothing much" He rubbed his non-existent chin. "But, we will know soon"

The octopus smirk.

Skip Time

Karasuma stood straight in front of the class.

"As you all know, we will receive a new student. Please come in" Karasuma said.

The class watch with anxious as they wait for the new student.

'Tap, tap'

They watch as the figure of tall girl with strawberry blonde hair that reach her waist. She has white milky skin and violet eyes.

She wears the school uniform. Grey skirt that reach her knees with grey jacket and black stocking.

'Asano Gakushuu?' Nagisa thinks as he look at her.

"Good morning, my name's Ichigo. Nice meeting you" she smile sweetly before bow with both hand placed in front her body.

"She will be helping you all with assassination" said Karasuma.

"What?!" the class look at her with surprise.

'We usually receive students who be sent to kill Korosensei' Nagisa glanced to Ritsu and Itona.'Will she really help us?'

"Umm, a question Ichigo-san, is Ichigo your first name or family name?" ask Kayano.

"Uh hu, it my first name. Telling outsider our family name is a crime and will be punish" Ichigo said, cheerful.

Nagisa shivers to heard how she speak that with no fear.

"Okay, Ichigo you coulld sit beside Akabane-kun. Karma raise your hand"

Karma raise his hand lazily. Ichigo nod and walk to the table beaide he.

"Wait, Karasuma-san, don't you want to introduce me to her" Korosensei suddenly said as he was ignored.

"Ichigo, this is the target you and your classmates need to kill, you could call him Korosensei" Ichigo nod as he look at the octopus who has yellow and green stripes.

"Nice meeting you Korosensei." Ichigo said with smile."Hope we have a nice time"

...

New story, same concept, different AU.

Please comment for any mistake, vote and follow me!