Chapter 4: Monster

Gakuho wake up from his dream, surprised. Sweat covering his face.

This nightmare, again.

He walk to the bathroom at the first floor.

He clean his face with a small towel before rinse his face.

He sigh.

The image of Gakushuu played in his mind, repeatedly. The blood on her little hand and the cheeks that damped with tears and blood. The fear in her eyes and the trembling pink lips.

He walk out of the bathroom and stop on a photo of his family. The image of his wife is rip.

That woman has died in Gakushuu hands.

He walk pass it and head to the second floor. He walk slowly while stepping on the stairs.

Gakushuu is a light sleeper. She could wake up easily. Then again that's what lead to the incident.

He stop in front Gakushuu's bedroom. The door was opened a bit.

'What is she, an idiot? She should close door properly' Gakuho said in his mind. He opened the door and look inside.

He almost got a stroke.

The window is open. The night wind hit his body. He freeze, not from the cold but from his sights.

Gakushuu's sitting on the window. Her back face him. Her beautiful strawberry blonde hair flying with the move of the wind.

"Gakushuu!!"

Gakuho couldn't move his feet. It felt as if it's glued to the floor.

The girl glanced to him.

Her violet eyes look unalive. Her eyes which always full of mockery, pride look dull, lifeless.

"Otou-san"

The girl unemotional face look at him.

"Get here, Gakushuu!!" Gakuho said almost raised his voice.

The girl stare at him. Before jump from the window.

"No!!" Gakuho scream. He quickly run to the window.

There sound of flapping.

Gakushuu appear in front Gakuho, flying. There a pair of wing behind her. White as the snow.

Gakuho sighed.

He open the window widely so Gakushuu could come in.
Gakushuu fly into the room. When she safely land, the wing gone, couldn't be seen.

"Why you here?" Gakushuu ask.

Gakuho feel relieve to see she safe.

"I'm just checking on you since the door is open" he said.

"Oh" Gakushuu said and look toward the door.

"Don't do anything stupid next time" he said looking at the window. "Why you sat there? Is there something?"

"No, I think it my imagination" she look away.

Gakuho raised eyebrows.

"Really, the last time you said it your imagination turn out a monster is following you" Gakuho said, harshly.

Gakushuu winced.

The image of the monster is still in her mind. Black skin, slender body, sharp teeth and long fingers. She still remember how the red dead eyes stare in hers, sucking the energy out from her.

"Lock the window and the door also" Gakuho said before quickly leave.

"Yes"

Gakuho watch as the girl lock the window before walk out.

There to many to do.

<   >

Special Talk with Asano Gakuho!

Q: What is your opinion about Asano-chan wing?

Gakuho: Well, it's pretty but it's troublesome since when she bring out her wing. Her clothes, will tore.

Q: How much she use it?

Gakuho: She doesn't use her wing usual but there certain case where she use it. It surely mean she is in trouble. If you want to know about the structures of it, you should ask someone else. But some-

Hana: Okay, that's for now.

~out~

A/N:

Special talk with the chairman!

I doing it for fun but who know maybe it 'foreshadowing' something.

This special section is on every four chapter, 4,8,12.
excluding  information, special chapter.