Chapter 7: Cafe and Couple

Ichigo happily eat her lunch.

" So, umm, Ichigo. How long will it take to you to be here?" Nagisa ask.

Ichigo look at him, curious.

"Well, all the year? Maybe" she said.

"Maybe?" Kayano repeat, suspicious.

"Well, I work under my uppers' orders. If they want me to back out than I need to do as they order" Ichigo said then drinking water from her water bottle.

"So, Ichigo-san may leave in any time?" Kayano ask.

The girl nod, smiling.

'The conversation than die and no one dare to talk' Nagisa look at Ichigo.

Skip Time

"Ichigo, would you like to walk home together today?" Kayano ask.

"Sure" the girl said, delight.

Ichigo quickly tidy her table.
Before walk together with her and few other friends. Nagisa, Karma, Okuda, Nakamura, Isogai and Maehara.

They walk silently.

" Woah" Ichigo turn to Kayano.

"What is it?" Nagisa ask.

"There a new cafe open and there have special offers" she said with sparkles in her eyes.

Ichigo look toward the banner.

She sweatdrop.

It's a simple banner but Ichigo is well known of that design.

'What do you think of this design, Gakushuu-chan?' The image of Hana-nee-san holding a drawing book of the same design come to her mind.

"Let try it, should we?" Kayano said.

"Well, there nothing to do so it's a good idea" Isogai said. "How about your guys?" he ask.

"Well, sure"

"Why not"

"Yes"

"Ichigo?" Ichigo look toward the black hair boy.

"Do you want to come?"

Ichigo give a close eyes smile.

"Totally"

Skip Time

They stand in front a small cafe. It have side window to see the scenery outside.

On the window are the word 'Moon Cafe'.

"Well, let's enter then" Kayano said.

They push the door.

The cafe doesn't have much decoration. The theme of the cafe is simple but relaxing.

The aroma of coffee can be smell when enter it.

They all decide to sit on a table wide enough for all of them sit. It place beside the window. Ichigo decide to sat beside the window.

Ichigo was busily looking at her phone not realizing that the waiter have come.

Waitress.

"Welcome, to Moon Cafe. Could I get your orders?" She said with soft smile on her face. The black hijab her wears made her look, gentle.

Ichigo raised her head.

She shock to see the waitress. 'Hana-nee-san?'

Hana who lock eyes with Ichigo smile, innocent and maybe a bit sly.

"Are you two a couple?" She ask, fake surprise.

She point to Ichigo and the person who accidentally sat beside her, Akabane Karma.

Ichigo cheeks turn the beutiful colour of pink.

While Karma who sat beside her is too shock to said anything.

"We not a couple?!" Ichigo said suddenly.

"Well, too bad. Our owner is a new marriage man. So we make a promotion to marriages people or couples. We cut 30% of the price from your table orders." She said fake sad and then smiling sweetly.

" They a couple!" Nakamura said suddenly. "She just shy to admit it" she look at them with a smirk.

"Nakam-" Maehara cover Karma mouth.

"Could we order?" Isogai ask, smiling sheepishly.

"Yes, with 30% discount then" she said, holding up her notebook and pen.

"What would you like to order?"

'And our normal cafe eating turn to celebrate an year couple anniversary' Nagisa giggles as he look to Karma and Ichigo who heavily blushing.

....

A bit Karushuu because...why not?