Chapter 13: Actor

"I'll kill you. A brute like you!" a girl hold a tall man shirt with anger show on the phone.

"Now that you mention it, that's definitely Kayano" a student said.

"Give me back my mom! Give her back"

"Wow, her expression and personality are completely different." a student said.

"Bring her back to life right now!"

"No wonder she was able to hide her identity for almost a year"

Nagisa look at his phone.

'Kayano was friends with everyone but she never let anyone get to close'

'She stayed close to me because she is using my murderous intent to hide her own' An image of Kayano talk to him appear in his mind.

'Now that I think about it, the giant pudding was a dummy assassination, too' He remember the pudding assassination.

'Because in this class, it would be suspicious if she didn't try anything'

'She was acting as the fun, cheerful and almost completely harmless Kayano Kaede'

Meanwhile

Ichigo stand outside of the class E building, leaning on the wall. She wearing an earphone.

" I think you should just watch them from now but don't too close with the battle, Gakushuu-chan."

Ichigo nod although she know Leo won't see her.

"We also have information for you, about Kayano Kaede."

We? Ichigo frown. Maybe Rosa.

"Kayano Kaede or her real names Yukimura Akari is and actor-"

"I already know that"

Silence.

"Are you fighting your elderly?" a man voice said. Ichigo look confused, 'that's not Edward'

"Dylan. Is that you?"

"Strawberry~ you remember me. Well, I didn't hear any apologize yet"

Ichigo role her eyes.

"Sorry"

"Back to that, we also found out that Yukimura Aguri's fience is a biologist. He name is Yanagisawa Koutaro. Any quiestions?"

"How did you get that?" Ichigo ask. She doesn't need to know that Dylan is smirking.

"Well, it look likes not only you that's acting. I want you to be careful"

"I understand" she end the call and then walk in the class.

What Hana-nee-san is doing right now?

Meanwhile, Hana who sitting in class is sneezing.

"You okay, Asano-kun?" ask the teacher.

"Yes"

Skip Time

Ichigo stand a bit behind from others at the zebra grass and unnoticeable to others.

Kayano is standing a bit far from Korosensei.

"You come" Kayano said.

"Then, let's end this. Korosensei, I'm the one that gave you your name. I'm practically your mother so I'll scold you and destroy you"

"Kayano-san, it's too dangerous to keep using those tentacles. If you do not remove it and get treated immediately, you life could be in danger!" Korosensei said.

"What are you talking about? They're in excellent condition. It's no use trying to make me lose composure with a bluff" Kayano said.

"Kayano, was it all an act?" Nagisa ask. "Even when we having fun? Or overcoming trials together with everyone?"

"It was all an act. I am an actor, after all" she said coldly.

Ichigo watch her.

'An act?' Ichigo remember the chatting their had through phone.

'Is that an act too?'

"You shouldn't get to attached to them, Gakushuu-chan"

Ichigo raised her head as she heard Edward voice. But there no sign of Edward. Ichigo than realised that Kayano have already fighting with Korosensei.

'I'm daydreaming too much, lately' she look as Korosensei faces appear in front them.

"Minna-san!"

"Korosensei ?!" Nagisa look at the teacher, surprised.

"Why just the head?" Sugaya ask.

Ichigo stared as Korosensei explain his plan.

"To stop someone who drown in sea of revenge, that totally hard" She stared at Kayano.
"She need to be distract from her objective. Something that can make her forget her hatred. "

She then look shock as Nagisa stand in front Kayano after she's held by Korosensei.

"What he's doing?"

Nagisa launch forward to Kayano and then kiss her.

"What?!!" Half the class turn shock. Karma and Nakamura take photos. Irina smirk.

Ichigo's cheeks heat up. Her cheeks turn the shade of beutiful pink. She turn away.

Beside her is a man. Her eyes turn wide.

"E-Edward" Ichigo shutters.

The man turn to her with his blue eyes twinkle with happiness. His blond hair were hide under the hoodie. He gave her a small smile and raise his hand then make the sign of silence.

Ichigo clicked her tongue.

She then realize what he wearing. It's special uniform when agents doing spy work.

It's created with special technology that could blend in with the sorrounding.

She then realize that man already gone.

"Edward?" she whispers so no one else hear her.

She then felt something pat her hand.

"He still here" She let out a sigh of relief before turn front.

They all surrounding Kayano who is lost conscious.

"Go, I'm here"

She nod before walk forward.