Chapter 1: It's A Secret

It's lunch time.

Ichigo took the opportunity to get a walk around the mountain.

Meanwhile

"Why do you think she's here?" ask Kayano to Nagisa.

"Well, if Karasuma sensei said she come to help. Maybe that the reason." Nagisa replied, unsurely.

"Maybe she come to kill Korosensei to get the money" Okuda said.

"Well, that may be true." Isogai said.

"Tch, she's an assassin maybe she just want to kill that octopus alone" Terasaka said.

"Aww, don't be a hater Terasaka." Akabane said with teasing tone. Tha called boy replied with a 'shut up!'.

"Hmm, well it could be true" Okano said. "But she doesn't look interested to kill Korosensei."

A flashback of Ichigo focus on the blackboard and writing in her note come to their mind.

"She doesn't make any attack to him" Okano add.

"Yeah, but anyone know where Ichigo is?" Isogai ask as she look at the empty chair beside Akababe.

"Well, she said she wanted to look around" Akabane said, shrugging.

Meanwhile

Ichigo walk down the mountain. There tall trees around her.

"Where's Hana-nee-san?" she mumbled.

'Tap'

Ichigo startled a bit before she look behind her.

Standing there, a boy with closed eyes smile, a bit shorter than her with school uniform. He have strawberry blonde hair.

"Good to see you, Gakushuu-chan" the short boy said.

"Hana-nee-san" Ichigo shocked.

The boy nod. He then raise his right hand to reveal a watch. He tap on something on the screen.

Suddenly, the kunigigaoka's uniform change to a normal clothes. Black sweater with sky blue dress and grey jeans. She wears a hijab. She had dark brown eyes.

"This is a new technology that be created from S.O. It use special technology that create the illusion as if it the real onen

*note: Special uniform that could be use to disguise as anybody.

"Cool, anyway how it going with the main campus?"ask Ichigo or Gakushuu.

"Good, your classmates are obedient." Hana said.

"Uh-hu, what you have done, Hana-nee-san?" Gakushuu said, swwatdrops.

Hana sweet smile turn to devilish smirk.

Flashback

Hana who disguise as Gakushuu walk in the A class.

She walk to her / Gakushuu table and sit there.

"Asano-san" Hana turn to the voice. A girl who look sheepish call her. She raised her eyesbrows but quickly hide it with a gentle smile.

"What I could help?" She ask.

Her cheeks turn the shade of red.

"I need your help to teach me. I will have exam test for high school next week.

"Yes, sure" Hana said.

That girl pull a her chair so it's in front Hana.

"I have problem with this question" she said while pointing toward a math question.

"Ah, that hard one. First you need to solve this" Hana pick up her pencil using her right hand and circles the keyword for the question.

"... then solve this"

"Thank you Asano-kun" the girl said but then she look turn to curious.

"But do you change your style of answering questions?" she ask.

"What?"

"You usually don't drew on others book Asano-kun" she said showing to the drew circles on her book.

"Well, it's a habit sometimes I forgot it. Sorry for those circles." Hana said while smiling.

"Oh, it's okay"

"Besides that Asano-kun, it's me or you are shorter than before?"

"What do you mean, I always like this" Hana stared in her eyes.

The girl turn silent for a moment as her eyes lock with Hana eyes.

"Ah, you right maybe my imagination" she said than excuse her herself.

End Flashback

"You manipulate her" Gakushuu said almost raised her voice.

"Need to or I will be exposed" Hana said. "Who taught the experiment they do to me actually useful" Hana chuckles.

"Hana" Gakushuu look at her. She remember that Hana was once in a mafia group and they use her as experiment because of her intelligence.

We all monster here.

...

A/N

A hijabi girl.

I want to explore a new concept.

The relationship between different races.

This time let introduce Malaysia since I'm from there. :3

Enjoy!

Please comment for any mistake, vote and don't shy to follow me.