Chapter 2: Plan

Ichigo finally showed herself when the lunch nearly ended.

They will have class with Irina-sensei next. That what Ichigo like to call her. She would never call her Bitch-sensei.

She remember what Hana once told her.

"If you want to be successful you need to respect the teachers who teach you no matter how bad she or he are."

Ichigo glanced to the English teacher. Irina Jelavic, an assassin. She has read a bit about her in her profile and may or may not read everyone profile in the class too.

Skip Time

Ichigo is tidying her table when Isogai come to her.

"Ichigo-san, would you like to come home along with us?" he ask.

"Well, I would like too but I need to send my file to the principal office so maybe we could just walk down the mountain together" Ichigo said smiling sheepishly.

"Well, sure"

They walk together with a few other students.

"So, Ichigo. Are you an assasin?" Isogai ask. Ichigo glanced to him.

"Uh, it's okay if you don't want to answer it" he said, realizing his question is a bit rude.

"No, it's okay. I actually not an assassin" Ichigo start.

"Not an assassin?" Maehara who is walking behind them interrupt.

"Uh-hu, but I work under and organization known as S.O" she continued. "It's a secret organization who work for better in their opinion and mind. It's an organization who doesn't tied with any country. In fact, it is a secrective organization "

They all nod their head. Nagisa who walked in front them glanced at her. 'So she an agent? But aren't any information shouldn't be tell to outsider"

"Ichigo-san, it's fine for you to tell us this ?" Kayano ask.

"Well, I should not tell this to anyone but you my classmates and likes in the contract to keep Korosensei a secret, it's same for us. You all are tied to the contract so you need to keep this a secret too" She said and raise her hand and make the sign of 'silence'.

"Uh, it look like we reach the main building. I need to go, bye" she head to the main campus.

"Oh, one more" She put her arm on Nagisa shoulder.

While no one realise, there a tiny animal wholook similar to *ladybug walk out from under her hand uniform and to Nagisa shoulder. Its totally unnoticeable since it change colour  make it the same colour with anything it walk on.

*Note: Spy bugs. Use for listen the target conversation.

"This is your note book. Thank you for lending it to me" She hold out Nagisa's note book from her blazer pocket while smiling.

She then walk toward the main building and enter it.

Nagisa watch as Ichigo walk in.

"Nagisa-kun" call Kayano. Nagisa look at her. "Let's go"

Nagisa nod and walk with them.

Meanwhile

There a sign that placed on the door. On it written the words, student council's room.

Gakushuu was sitting on the student council president's chair while listening to his phone.

"I think Ichigo-san is a nice people"

"Yeah, she seems to believe us in a way"

"Maybe she aren't bad"

Gakushuu smile.

"It look like everything follow the plan" he uniform suddenly change to casual clothes who look familiar.

Hana smile.

She lean forward to table. Her right hand supporting her cheek and her elbow on the table. She look toward the window.

"It look like they believe you..." a girl with strawberry blonde hair wearing Kunigigaoka girl uniform sat on the window. The orange sky behind her make she look beautiful especially with her strawberry blonde hair.

"...Gakushuu-chan."

She smile sweetly.

"Yup"