Chapter 14: The Past

There a few incidents happened. But now let's focus forward.

"Two years ago, I'm an assassin known as the Reaper" Korosensei said.

Ichigo stare, shocked.

Skip Time

Ichigo walk home with her classmates.

No one werw saying anything.

They totally shocked from Korosensei's story.

"Ichigo"

Ichigo look up from the ground. Isogai look at her, concerned.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes" she said then realise she walked a bit behind all of them.

"Sorry, I lost in my thoughts" she said giving them a sheepish smile although it is a bit strained.

"Okay," Isogai said.

Skip Time

After seperate from all of her classmates. Gakushuu walked slowly until she stop suddenly.

"Edward, you still there?" She said aloud, knowing that no ones around.

She heard a sigh from behind her head.

She turn behind.

Standing behind her is Edward.

But he doesn't look happy at all- he's mad. Not good. Gakushuu took a few steps behind.

His blue eyes that shine with happiness before is gone, replaced with blue eyes that fill with coldness and aloofness. His smile on his face also gone.

Now standing in front her is a man with unemotional face.

"Are you okay?" Gakushuu asked with shaky breath.

Edward locked his eyes with her.

He let out a sigh and close his eyes. He then walk beside her and then grab her hand.

"Let's go, I'll send you home"
He said, monotone.

Gakushuu let out a whine from the sudden move.

She stared at the man back while her legs move on it own. She could heard the voice of Uncle Makoto when he tell her about Edward's past.

"Edward was taken from an orphanage. His family was very rich. But his parents was killed by the assassin called, Reaper." Gakushuu stared at his uncle, surprised.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yup, real story"

"So then what happened?"

"He didn't get any of his father's estate since it's gave under the care of his uncle until he reach the age of 18. Unknown to anyone the one who plan the murder is his own uncle. He lived with his uncle for 6 months before be left on an orphanage, that time he's 8 year old. Then, Alferd, S.O agent from America took he in. He said that boy have talent. That's how Edward is here."

"We here" Edward voice bring her back to reality.
She noticed they in front her house's gate.

"Afraid?"

Gakushuu look at him and realised that man said about her father.

"Yes, he will be mad if I came home late without inform him" Gakushuu said with strained laugh. She forgot to send the man a message about her lateness.

"Don't worry, that's why I here"

Gakushuu look up at him. Edward smile to her. His smile is soft and his eyes lit with softness.

"Let's go"

Gakushuu smile and follow Edward who already walk in.

Skip Time

Edward came out from the kitchen with a mug of coffee.

"Kring!!"

He grab his phone that is at the table on the living room.

"Gakushuu?" He look at the caller's.

He answers the call immediately.

"Hello"

"Hello, what do you need?"

"Um- I'm calling to ask you something" Gakushuu's voice fill with confusion.

"What is it?" Edward said as he head to his room.

"Why you there at that time?"
Gakushuu asked. Edward stop on his track. He stared at the ground as if it is the most interesting thing.

"I decided to watch over you  today. It's supposed to be a secret but I accidentally made you saw me" Lies. Edward hold the mug tighter.

"Hmm, okay then" Gakushuu sound likes she doubt he. "Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

He end the call.

"I wonder how long you manage to keep it secret?"

Edward turn to the voice.

A man with silver hair and violet eyes with fair skin sat opposite him on his sofa. He wear a white shirt with  grey slack with grey long coat be put around his shoulder and white scarf around his neck.

The man stared at him with cold eyes.

"Leo" Edward said.

The man- Leo smile, more like sneer.

"I came all the way from Rusia and that your only reaction" Leo smirk with eyes shine with amusement.

"Sorry-maybe I'll treat you more nicely if you inform that you wanted to come and not suddenly show up inside my house without knocked the door" Edward said with irritated expression. His lip forms to mocking smile.

He walk to that man and sat in front he.

"How you enter?" Edward ask.

"Ting"

A silver key fall on the table between them.

Edward's eyes widen with surprised.

"Don't you heard? They order me to stay with you"

Edward raised his face quickly. It look likes his neck could break.

"What?!"

Leo gave a smirk.

______

Character's information

Leo

He's from Rusia. Same as Dylan, his family is also a part of S.O. He nice to everyone but it looked like he and Edward has a grudge against each others.

Talent: He learnt many martial arts. He good at undercover works and investigate jobs.

Age: 25
Gender: Male
Birthday: 20 Disember
Height: 180 cm

A/n:
Miss me?