Chapter 3: Nightmare

That night, Gakushuu is having dinner with her father. The room was fill with silent as no one dare to talk.

"So how was your class today?" Gakuho start the conversation.

"Nice" Gakushuu answer.

"Okay then" Gakuho reply. It did sound cold but Gakushuu doesn't miss the tone of sadness in it, or was it disappointment?

Gakushuu look up. Her father was quietly eating his dinner while looking down on his phone.

Gakushuu raise her eyesbrows.

"Otou-san, is there anything wrong?" Gakushuu asked as politely as possible.

"Well, just ask. If you have any problem you could always back out from the mission" Gakuho said not looking at her.

Gakushuu scowl.

"No, I don't think so" she said. "Besides, it's starting to be more interesting" She smirk.

Gakuho glanced up to her.

'You're planning something, aren't you?'

He grimaced as he remember a memory.

A dead body lay on the floor with blood on it. He blinks his eyes, throwing the image out of his head.

"Just be careful"

Gakushuu stared at her father with shock but she then smile a little and continues eating.

"Yes"

Skip Time

Gakuho was tapping on his computer. He then open a file.

S.O: Asanos' family

There another files in it. He scroll till he found the file he want.

'Request: Mission's call for Asano Gakushuu'

He open it.

-
Dear Asano,

We have received a request from the Japan's Ministry of Defense for a mission that is in your school.

So, we ask for your permission as you are one of the leader in S.O for your daughter help.

This is an undercover mission and we made an agreement that she is the perfect person since she is familiar with the surrounding.

Meanwhile, we will have Hana as a replacement for Gakushuu's place. They will be a good team since they close to each other.

That's all for now. Any news we will update soon.

Truth,
Akira Mai
-

Gakuho sigh.

Who taught his daughter will tied up in this mission.

He could only hope that she wouldn't find any of their family secret. That girl just like curious cat sometimes.

He remember Gakushuu try to made him tell the secret his keep about E class before. How cute of her.

He closed his eyes and lean to the chair. He placed his hand behind his head and sighed.

She will find it soon.

"Arghhh!!" Gakuho raised his head quickly. He looked to the stairs that lead to the second floor.

He quickly ran upstairs. He looked at every room as he passed untill he came in front of a door.

In the room, laid a body of a woman with long strawberry blonde hair who now turn red. Blood.

The blood came from her stomach.

"O-otou-san?!!" a soft voice call with fear. Gakuho glanced up to saw her daughter.

He felt as if his heartbeat stop for a moment.

Gakushuu's wearing white dress that reach her knees reveal that child white pale legs who below her feet were pool of blood.

Her hands hold a knife. Kitchen knife. The knife was full of blood. There also some blood on her little hands and dress.

Tears fall from her eyes and mixed with the blood on her cheeks.

She look at him with teary eyes. Gakuho quickly go to her and hug her.

'Klank'

The knife fell to the floor.

"Syhh, everything is okay." Gakuho rub her back. The girl place her face on his shoulder.

Little sobs could be heard from her.

Gakuho pull out his phone. He scrolled through his contact.

Asano Makoto.

"Please answer"

"Otou-san" Gakuho look at Gakushuu.

"Am I, a monster?"