Chapter 5: Fighter

"Good morning!" Ichigo said cheerly.

"Good morning to you too, Ichigo-san" Nagisa said, smiling.

She smile and wave her hand. Ichigo then walk to her table.

"She's so energetic in the morning" Kayano said, watch that girl with amused look.

"Yup"

The first period is math then they ready for P.E.

"Ichigo-san, this your P.E uniform. There a mistake on the order they send a boy unifurm instead of girl uniform." Karasuma said.

"It's fine" Gakushuu said holding the uniform who is in a plastic.

'This must be Hana-nee-san job' Gakushuu thought as she remember the hijabi girl.

"We also receive package for another things too. BB's bullets, pistol and rubber knifes. Ichigo you could pick your weapons." Karasuma said referring to the box.

Ichigo pick up two rubber knifes and apistol with a bottle of BBs' bullets. It be pack in a small bottle with the size of a water bottles.

"P.E class will begin in another five minutes." He said before leaving the classroom.

"Ichigo-san, let's change our clothes" invite Kayano.

"Sure" she said following her.

"Aww, man. I really want to see Ichigo-san in that clothes" Okajima said, dissapointed.

"What do you mean, Okajima?" Isogai said, sweatdrop.

Meanwhile

Ichigo wears the uniform.

"You look good, Ichigo-san" Kayano said.

"Even though, it's a male uniform" Kataoka add.

Ichigo watch herself in the mirror.

'Thank you, Hana-nee-san.' Ichigo smile. She glanced to the female uniform. 'They uniform is cute but there no much defense and I totally hate those kind of clothes' Ichigo giggles.

Skip Time

Ichigo is doing some warm up.

In front her is Karasuma-sensei.

"Good luck, Ichigo-san!" Korosensei said holding a banner with 'Good luck, Ichigo-san!' on it.

The students watch with sweatdrops.

"Don't you all have other things to do!" Karasuma said, angry.

"Aww, let's us rest and watch Ichigo-san fight, sensei" Karma said, smirking.

Ichigo sweatdrop.

'What do you mean?'

"Sigh" Karasuma look at Ichigo again. "Is it fine with you, Ichigo-san?" he ask.

The strawberry blonde girl nod.

"Ichigo-san!" Korosensei cheer.

Ichigo cover a bit of her pink cheeks.

'Even father never been likes this'

Koresensei's Weakness #31

Not related but acts likes a doting parent.

"Okay, ready!" Ichigo took possition. She open her legs wide enough so she could keep stability.

She raise both her hands, holding two rubber knifes

"Begin!"

She charged toward the teacher and swing her knife. It almost hit Karasuma cheek but he dodge it.

Ichigo, who realised that. Swift her arm, backward.

Karasuma caught off guard. He step behind a few step.

Ichigo stand straight. She hold the knifes tightly before launch to him again.

Right, left, right, left. But the teacher dodge it with ease.

Last attack, Ichigo swift the knife in her right hand in front the teacher face. A few centimeters from his face.

The attack made Karasuma caught off guard. He quickly caught her arm before it hit his face.

Ichigo smirk.

'Thump!'

Karasuma took a few steps behind.

He hold his chest. Realize what has happened, he look to Ichigo.

She just sent a kick with her knee toward his stomach.

Gakushuu being Ichigo look with guilt toward the teacher.

"Are you okay, sensei?" she ask, sound innocent.

'Impressive, I should have expected it but because of the repeated attack before I totally caught off guard' Karasuma stand up, straight.

"I'm okay. Good work there, Ichigo-san. It look likes you have practice a lot" He said, smiling.

"Umm" she nod. "I have good teachers" Ichigo said. A flashback of she practice with Hana and Gakuho come to her mind.

'Both of them are brutal !'

"You all can continues practice" he said and walk to inside the building.

The E-class who watch with awe look at her. The girls then surrounding her.

"That's a good attack, Ichigo-san" Kayano said, brightly.

"Yes, you caught him off guard many times in the fight" add Okano.

Ichigo chuckles.

'Ichigo-san is a good fighter. Maybe because she an agent.' Nagisa smile as he look at the girls.

It's fun to be with her in this classroom, isn't it?