Chapter 6: An Agent's Secret

Lunch come faster than expected.

"Where you want to go, Ichigo-san?" ask Kayano.

"Bathroom. I come in a few minutes" she said.

"Okay" Kayano smile.

"You look close to her, Kayano" Nagisa said.

"Umm, we did exchange phone numbers. So I chat with her last night" she said remember the chatting she made with Ichigo.

"Heh, you have her number?!" Okajima come out of nowhere.

"Well, I ask her" Kayano said.

"We don't have her number, yet" Isogai said.

"Well, how about we add her to class group?" Okuda said.

"That's a good idea" Isogai said.

"Kayano could you gave her phone number I wanted to add her in" Kataoka said.

The girl nod.

"Sure," Kayano smile.

"Ritsu, are you okay?" Nagisa ask, as he realize that girl doesn't speak much today.

" Yes" The girl nod. "I just checking the information about the organization Ichigo work up"

"Eh?! Why?" ask Kayano.

"It's Karma request" she said.

They all look toward the redhead.

"Why, Karma-kun?" Nagisa ask, clearly confused.

"Nothing, just curious" he said while holding a box of strawberry milk drink.

"So, how is it?" he ask, looking toward the A.I.

"Well, I couldn't get any information" she said. "But I manage to get in the department files and found this."

A file show up. In it write.

S.O

As a request for stopping a creature who is teaching in Kunigigaoka's junior high school.

We hope you would agreed to this.

We have already agreed to your request

° The agent could decide whether he or she want to reveal he or she real identity or a fake one.

° The agent can decide if they want to wait-and-see or use come-and-attack method.

° The failure of the agent shouldn't be put to the agent.

° An agent can decide what they want or need to do.

° There no time limits for the agent.

We all have discuss and agreed to this terms.

<    >

"So, Ichigo-san could be not a true identity?" Kayano repeated the term.

'Now, it look like all of us is suspicious to Ichigo-san' Nagisa took note as he watch his classmates unsure expression.

" Even if it a fake identity doesn't mean she a bad person" Karma said, suddenly.

"What you mean, Karma-kun?" Nagisa ask.

"The term on number 2 said she could choose to attack or wait but she wait" Karma said.

"Well" Nagisa look unsure too.

"Not everything is black and white. Even she not a true person that doesn't mean she a bad person. Maybe she want to enjoy her time with us." Karma said. 'or observe us. I will definitely keep an eyes on her.'

" Aren't she said agents information are limits to outsider?" Karma said.

"Yes, I'm sure she does it to not reveal who she is" Isogai said.

"So let forget about this information" Karma said with cheeky grin.

"What do you mean? This all your fault!" They all said together.

Meanwhile

Ichigo who was standing against the door overheard the conversation.

She smile slightly. That clearly not true but let's play along.

She then decide to open the door.

"I'm back!" She said, cheerly.

The all look surprised. The information who appeared on the screen turn to the image of Ritsu.

"What are you all doing?" she ask.

"Nothing!" They all said in the same time.

"Forget it. Let's us have lunch, okay" Kayano said as she stand beside Ichigo and pull her arm while another hand hold up a lunch box.

"Sure" Ichigo said.

Another fun day, isn't it?