Chapter 10: Uncle

Ichigo sat on her chair, quietly writing something in the book.

"Ichigo-san, Ichigo-san!" Ichiho raised her head looking at Kayano worried face.

"Are you okay?"

"Um, yes." she said, clearly confused.

The girl smile.

"What you doing?" Kayano ask, trying to peek.

"Oh, it's just daily planner." she said, showing the book which totally have no secrets.

Kayano watched in awe at that planner.

"You quite the person who plan their schedule, huh?" she said.

"Yes" Ichigo put the book on her table. 'Need to because Hana-nee-san not that type'
She sweatdrops.

Then Korosensei come in to start the class.

Which to Ichigo is unpleasant moment since the teacher look at her and Karma with giggles.

Ichigo just ignored him although she could feel her  cheeks heat up.

"Let's begin our class, then"

Skip Time

The strawberry blonde girl walk down the street. This time she doesn't walk with her classmates.

She refused their offer with excuse;

"I have promise to someone else to meet"

It's completely not true.

Yes, she want to meet someone but she doesn't promise with the person.

'Here'

She thought as she look at the tall building.

It's one of S.O building. Not the main one of course.

But this is the building who connected to S.O agents around Japan. Funnily, it's in Kunnigigaoka. Maybe because her father is one of the leaders in S.O.

The main unit of S.O is on an island that belong to a man. It not under any country and the location is secret.

Gakushuu did went there in a few occasions but she doesn't go there yet, this year.

She enters it. The building was covers with a company who has open a few restaurants and cafes around Japan. Two of its is Moon Cafe and Sakura's Restaurant.

The company's owner is Gakushuu's uncle and her father's brother;

Asano Makoto.

She was met with a costumers service's table.

"Do you have any appointment ?" the woman ask. She wearing a spectacle. A special one, indeed.

"No, but I'm meeting my uncle"

Gakushuu pull out her phone and give to the woman.

The woman examine the phone.

She adjust her *spectacle.

*note: Scan spectacle is use to scan the identity of the agents. It scan a special code on the agents things. (The details is on a specific chapter)

She smile.

"Okay, I understand. Please go to the main lift. Here is your phone" she said.

Gakushuu smile and walk to the lift.

When she enters it, she make sure the door is closed first before push a few button.

A-9106

The lift move up.

She open her phone and scroll through her messages.

One message from 'Otou-san'

'Where are you ?'

Gakushuu smile before typing.

'I'm meeting Oji-san. Don't need to worry about me.'

Send

'Okay then. Don't come home too late'

She smile.

'Ting'

The lift open. Gakushuu put her phone in her beg.

She walk out.

Everyone was busy.

"Is there something happening?" she ask to herself as she watch they all busy with something.

"Gakushuu-chan, you come" She turn to that voice. A man with pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair look at her.

He is the same man the E-class members look at the Moon Cafe.

"Edward-san" Gakushuu look the man, blankly.

"Makoto-san waiting in his room" he said as he start walking away with the hand motion, 'Follow me'.

Gakushuu follow he.

"Do you not work today?" she ask.

"No, no. Today is my rest day. Rosa and Hana take care of it. I heard today special menus are Italian food and Malaysian food maybe I'll visit them" he said.

"Interesting concept" Gakushuu said as he follow him, a few metres behind.

"Yes, maybe if you have time you should go and make Japanese food too." he said, smiling slightly.

"Uh-hu"

They stop in front a door.
Gakushuu open it and enter.

The room was not too big. There a set of sofa on the corner and her uncle table in the midle with large window behind it. Almost similar to her father office but more, colourful.

"Oji-san"

The man look up from his book.

"Gakushuu-chan, I have been informed that you come"

"Well, I have few things to discuss"

"Yeah, sure. Have a sit"

Gakushuu close the door and sit on the sofa beside a vase that Gakushuu note is from China.

Her uncle stand up from the chair and sat in front her.

"I heard that Edward plan a paintball fight. The purpose is to see how the class strength isn't it?"

Makoto glanced at her.