Arriving in hell.

When you were living you always seemed to be a nice guy. Never got in trouble with the law and always tried your best to make others smile,one night when you were 19 however things changed for the worst as you were driving and got T-Boned killing you on impact.

You grab your head in pain as you wake up with what felt like a migrain,all you herd was screaming and gun shots and nothing more. Once you got yourself all together you looked around and saw the sky was a beet red with what seem to be a pentagram moon. Thinking this was your mind playing games with you,you shook your head and saw that it was still the same. You looked around some more and realized you were in a dark alleyway with old posters and silhouettes of what seemed to be demons.

Y/N:Ugh my fucking head,where in the seven rings of hell am I?

In your head you think: *Am I in hell? No thats impossible. You can't be in hell. I mean for crying out loud you seemed to be a good guy and would get into heaven. But apparently not.*

You check your pockets and you found nothing but a phone with 20% power and 40 bucks to your name.

You then hear a demon say something but you were so caught up in your head you didn't seem to hear the demon.

Imp:HEY ASSHOLE I SAID GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!!!

You were caught off by the size of the Imp as he was half your height. But when you realized the knife you couldn't hell but burst out laughing on how funny it seemed to see a small imp with a very small knife in his hand.

Imp:THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY ASSHOLE?!?! I SAID GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!!

You looked to your side and seen what seemed to be a samurai sword simply floating beside your hip. You grab the blade and took it out of its guard. You felt power surge through you as you felt an oni mask form on your face and some memories from your living life back on earth flood back to you.

The imp looked terrified as he soon realized what you were.

Imp:FUCK ITS AN ONI.......RUN!!

The imp tried to run out of the ally but you simply held him in place with what seemed to be a magical power you had discovered when you took the blade out for the first time. You walked over to the imp to see him petrified with fear,you didn't care though. You penitrated the blade into his throat and watched the life drain from his eye.

You put the blade back where it belonged not before cleaning the blood off of it first and the power you had stopped. With the memory's you regained from that experience. You found out about your past and how it broke you and the people who ended up being the reason on why you broke. You felt wave after wave of emotions go through you as you figured out more and more about yourself. You soon became a hollow shell,emotionless and feeling empty. You walked around hell to seem what felt like an eternity when you discover a help wanted sign on a building that read I.M.P or Immediate murder professionals.

You thought to yourself*Huh I could use the money. I guess applying here wouldn't be so bad*

You walked in and right away you herd an imp yelling at someone.

???:With all do respect sir why are WE DOING RHIS AGAIN?!?!

???:Oh calm the hell down Moxxie,we are doing this to see if it gets us more God damn clients as we are going to be fucked if we don't get some soon.

You rememberd that the imp with white hair is named Moxxie. He seemed to be a dickhead right off the bat.

You looked around and kept your sword close to your side as you herd the tall imp with long horns yell.

???:HEY ARE YOU HERE FOR THE JOB OR ARE YOU A CLIENT?!!

Y/N:I'm here for the job. Says here you need more people on the field.

Blitzo:Oh thank fuck. The name is Blitzo the o is silent. Follow me to my office and ill give you an interview.

Y/N:Alright sounds good.

You followed Blitzo into his office when a hellhound girl caught your eye when you were walking by. As you kept walking you couldn't shake the feeling that you were being watched from were you were just from.

???Pov:Fucking hell who was he? He seemed kinda hot to be- no Loona. Why the hell are you thinking that. The last time you loved someone it went to shit.......but still I cannot shake this feeling I have when I saw him and when he is around me.

Y/N POV

You arrived at the office and Blitzo shut the door and the interview started.

Blitzo:Soooooo how long have you been in hell for?

Y/N:I just got here two hours ago,I don't know how I died or why I'm here but hey I'm here.

Blitzo:I see,what type of demon are you?

You thought about it for a minute till you remembered what the imp on the allyway said before killing him.

Y/N:I'm an oni sir.

Blitzo looked up at you with a serious then happy look.

Blitzo:AN ONI,HOLY SHIT WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU OM THE FEILD! And don't call me sir,call me Blitzo,and remember the o is silent. Your hired.

You felt happy for once that you got a job and shook Blitzo's hand. He took you outside his office and said.

Blitzo:Everyone meet our newest employee......eh,sorry kid I didn't ask your name.

Y/N:Its alright. Its Y/N.

Blitzo:Meet Y/N everyone,our newest employee and our newest killer on the field. The girl next to the white haired prick is Milly. The white haied imp is Moxxie and where is she.......oh there she is and the hellhound at the desk is Loona. Right you four tall or whatever I have some important stuff to do in my office so don't disturb me.

Blitzo shut the door to his office and you immediately got swarmed by the two imps.

Milly:Hi I'm Milly and this is Moxxie. But of course you probably knew that already.

Y/N:Uhhhh yea I kinda did already. Are you two in the killing field as well?

Moxxie:Well technically we all are its just me Milly and Blitzo are the main ones on the field. Loona rarely comes on out on the field.

You then hear loona yell from her desk "Fuck you too Moxxie" which made you chuckle a bit. Milly then noticed the sword close to your hip and asked.

Milly:Oooooh is that a sword ya got there?

Loonas ears perked up when hearing this and discreetly drew her attention to the conversation.

Y/N:Yes it is. Although its something ill have to show you guys on the field.

Milly looked upset and said "Well alright" and went back to her seat with Moxxie not far behind her.

You decided to go to the break room and lie down for a nap before anything happens,but when you walked by Loona however you got that weird feeling of being watched again. But brushed it off by saying to yourself that your just nervous still. So you went down to the break room to lie down on the couch and sleep for a while. Not knowing Loona's intentions and thoughts about you.

To be continued.