Recovery.

You where back in the dream realm. Your surroundings where of a wheat field that starches on for miles apart miles on end. The wind blew the wheat to the side,you could feel the wind. It felt cold,stone cold. You noticed the Oni in the middle of the field,you approach him.

Oni:So,you managed to get the Symbiote out of you,yes?

Y/N:Yea,it escaped my body when I took that fallen angels power away from it,I'm still sore from that battle...

The Oni looked at you with cold dead eyes that sent a shiver down your spine.

Oni:You could have killed Loona...you realize that. Need I remind you that if either of you die. You both die because of the link you both share. You took a major risk Y/N,one you didn't see.

The Oni faded away before you could say something and you shot up in a cold sweat as always,but this time was different. You were in pain and felt sick and you ran to the bathroom waking up Loona.

Loona:What in the fuck?....Y/N,you okay?

Loona got out of bed and went to the door of the bathroom and knocked,she herd you throw up and asked if she could come in,you managed to say.

Y/N:The door is unlocked Loona......

She slowly opened the door to see you hovering over the toilet coverd in blood,she ran over to you terrified.

Loona:Holy shit! Y/N are you okay!

Y/N:I'm fine.....just feeling ill is all.....

Just then you got a skull splitting head ach and bent back,your demonic smile came through and you started to laugh like the Joker on laughing gas,Loona was understandably terrified and started to shake you to try and snap you out of this laughing fit.

Loona:Y/N! Y/N SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!

You kept laughing till your eye pupils dilated and passed out leaning into Loona. You woke up in Loona's bed,you herd her arguing with Blitzo but in your almost hung over like state you couldn't figure out what they were saying. You managed to sit up and you noticed that your bandages were changed.

Y/N Thoughs*She is so fucking sweet. I'm lucky to have her*

You managed to get out of bed and open the door to see Loona in tears and Blitzo terrified. Blitzo noticed you and Loona noticed soon after.

Loona:Y/N! Fucking hell your finally awake!

Loona hugged you tightly and sobbed in your shoulder. You managed to talk to Blitzo whal trying to calm loona down.

Y/N:Hey hey hey,I'm okay.....I think,Blitzo what the fuck happend? All I remember is throwing up in the bathroom then I blacked out when loona was trying to console me.

Blitzo:Well from what Loonie told me you bent back and started to laugh like a lunatic and then when she tried to snap you out of it you passed out. You where out for 8 hours Y/N....we where both worried.

Loona kept sobbing but she managed to say something in her tears.

Loona:What the hell did the fallen angel do to you Y/N?......

Y/N:I dunno.....fuck I'm burning up.

Blitzo:Well you can take a while off from work to recover. And Loonie,can you take care of him? You don't have to come in to work if you don't want to.

Loona only shook her head and shortly after Blitzo left for I.M.P. About an hour later Loona finally calmed down,she looked at you with her teary eyes and kissed you for a long while. You broke the kiss.

Y/N:Can I just lie down? My head is killing me.....

Loona:I'm coming with you...

Loona picked you up and you both went to the bedroom to lie down. But before loona lied down with you she put on the sweater you loved her wearing.

Blitzo POV

Thoughts*I hope Y/N is okay.....Loona you better take care of him.*

I herd Moxxies footsteps coming towards the door and i prepared myself for the questions to roll in.

Moxxie:Sir I got a question.

Blitzo:If its about Loona and Y/N they are feeling ill so they aren't coming into work for a while.

Moxxie:Actually sir thats not what I wanted to ask.

Blitzo:Then,spit it out already Mox,I don't have all fucking day.

Moxxie:What the fuck is Y/N exactly? He took down a fallen angel for crying out loud.

I only sat there in silence as I thought of what to say.

Blitzo:I.....I have no clue Moxxie,I'm sure we will know the answer soon enough. Now get out I need to do some shit.

Moxxie left and I continued to think on what Y/N actually is.

Y/N POV

I only lied down next to Loona,she held me close. She was warm. She made me feel safe,although my head was pounding and my body temperature was rising and loona noticed this.

Loona:Your still burning up babe,hold on. Ill see if I can get you some medication to see if your body temperature would go down.

Y/N:Okay then,and Loona,could you see if you could get me some tea as well?

Loona:Sure thing,you just stay there. Ill be right back my sick little demon.

Loona chuckled at this nickname which made your face go red,you lied back down and tried to entertain yourself whal you waited for Loona to return.

To be continued