Loona's new power.

You woke up to see that Loona isn't in bed with you. You grabbed your phone and checked the time,it was 9:29 A.M. You got up and out of bed to look around for Loona.

Y/N:Where in the everlasting fuck is she?.....

You walked around the house to find no one,no Blitzo and no Loona in sight. The longer you looked around the more worried you got. An hour,two three hours passed and you got worried to the point of a panic attack and almost passing out. You then heard the creek of a floor board and you turned around fast with your blade drawn. You then felt a hand on your shoulder and you froze in place. Not a single movement came to your body. You then felt breathing on your neck,hot breathing on your neck. You felt a other hand on your shoulder which then turned into a hug. A warm comfortable hug and you herd Loona say.

Loona:Invisibility,just figured that I had it this morning,thought I'd mess with you.

You gave a sigh of great relief and sheathed your blade and turned around to hug Loona.

Y/N:Damn it Loona,please don't scare me like that again.....

Loona only laughed and the hug lasted for a while before Loona kissed you on the head and took your hand and ran outside to the backyard with excitement. She was practically jumping up and down in excitement because she wanted to show you another new ability she managed to get from the power transfer.

Y/N:Loona,why are we out here?

Loona:To show you another new ability I have. Now stay there,but I need you to trust me on this.

You took a deep breath.

Y/N:Alright,I trust you Loonie.

Loona smiled and took a stance that looked like she was going to sprint towards you. Next thing you know she was right behind you in almost an instant.

Y/N:FUCKIMG SHIT LOONA!!

Loona:I have the speed of a Wendigo now,so now I can keep up with you and with this invibility I now have,I'm going to be a killing machine.

You smirked and looked at Loona.

Y/N:How about this then. Let's have a race to the crimson forest,winner gets to pick what we do for training. Deal?

Loona smiled and her tail wagged vigorously.

Loona:Ooooh your going down! DEAL!

You and Loona took your marks and when you gave the sign,you and Loona started to zoom and amazing speeds. For a while you were ahead of Loona,but she then ran past you with speeds you never seen before. You were amazed that Loona could go this speed now,Loona was the first one to make it to the forest. You caught up seeing Loona smiling and giggling.

Y/N:Alright what do you want t-

Before you finished your sentence she said.

Loona:Can we do sparing?!!

You smiled and laughed and took your stance. Loona did the same.
You both spared for the next few hours,Loona was having a blast but you on the other hand were dieing. You spared in the past but with Loona it was different. She was a real challenge for you to handel sparing.

Loona:HOW YOU HOLDING UP OVER THERE?!!

Y/N:DIEING,YOU?!

LOONA:FUCKING AMAZING!!

Loona then rushed over towards you with the speed you seen her have in the race and you braced for whatever she was going to give you. But you didn't feel anything,you looked up and seen that Loona was almost frozen midair.

Y/N:What the fuck?.....

You moved to the side to poke Loona. You poked her to see if she is still real.

Y/N:Yea your still real.....

It then hit you,you remembered something you read in an ancient book a while ago about the Fallen angels. That some Fallen angels have the power possession to stop time and resume it whenever it wanted. But the person being effected by the time thing would keep going and it would seem that the Fallen angel had some sort of speed that you couldn't see. With wide eyes you looked at your hand and made it into a tight fist which made time resume.

Loona:WHAT THE FUCK!!

You only stood there shocked,you looked up at Loona and said.

Y/N:I'm able to stop time whenever I want......

Loona:W-what?...

Y/N:IM ABLE TO STOP TIME HAHAHAHAAA!!!

You ran up to Loona and hugged her in excitement,she was still processing on what you said.

Loona:Would you like to stop training for today?

You looked up at her and nodded your head excitedly. And you both ran back home to refresh and relax for the rest of the day. You and Loona both took separate showers and when you got out with clothing on you seen Loona with her oversized cute sweater on and she had her arms out. She was smiling like a puppy. You looked at her smiling and went up to her hugging her. She lifted you up and took you to the side of the bed and she sat down with you,cuddling and playing games. You were both trying to figure out what to play till you relooked in Loona's game library a d seen that she got a horror game called Until dawn,you both never tried the game out so you both thought hey let's try it to see how it is. You both managed to get to chapter 3 till the first litteral creepy jumpscare happend. When it did happen though Loona jumped into your arms,whimpering.

Y/N:Fucking hell that scared the shit out if me....you okay Loona?

Loona:.....That shit is freaky as hell,why did we agree to play this?

Y/N:Hey I'm sure it will get better from here,now come on. Let's just keep playing to see what happens.

Loona only looked at you with fear in her eyes and said.

Loona:Y-yea....alright.

Loona detached from you but you didn't let that happend. You got attached to her and handed her the controller.

Y/N:Here,you play for a bit Loonie toonie...

Loona grabbed the controller and cuddled up to you,horrified about this freaky ass horror game.

To be continued.