A movie and an encounter.

Loona:So,how do you like the clothing I chose?

Y/N turned and looked at loona and couldn't help but blush and become flustered as loona had a black playstation shirt with the logo on it. Grey sweat pants and what looked to be a high school jock jacket.

Y/N:Y-you look absolutely amazing Loona.......

Loona didn't expect that reaction from Y/N,she turned and blushed.

Loona:T-thank you.....so where were you thinking on going Y/N?

Y/N:I was thinking we could go see a movie....if thats okay with you.

Loona:Yea,I would totally love that.

Loona kissed you on the forehead and held your hand as you two walked over to her car.

Loona:Damn man your hands are cold as hell. How are they not frozen yet?

Y/N:I dunno to be honest,but im pretty sure you will be able to warm them up.

Loona:Yea,can't wait to see what you can do with em......

Loona said this in a subductive and flirty voice which made you go beet red. You and loona made it to her car and once you two got in and she started the car,it started to blast heavy metal.Loona turned it down a little bit and started to drive out of the driveway to get to the movie theater.
Once you two got on the road loona thought it would be a good idea to sneak some snacks inside,so you two ended up buying two boxes of mild duds,some twizlers and some pop. You two made it to the movie theater and went inside.

Loona:So what movie do you think we should watch?

Y/N:Ooh how about Venom,I herd that it had amazing reviews and good scores.

Loona:Alright,ill be right back then.

She kisses you for a split second and went over to the counter to get the tickets. As she was doing that you decided to walk around a little bit and look at the Funko pops they had.
Loona snuck up behind you and picked you up by the waist.

Y/N:Aaah holy shit Loona don't do that!!

Loona giggled

Loona:Awwww why,its cute that I can pick you up.

Y/N:Just...did you get the tickets?

Loona:Yep.

She held up two tickets and put you down. You two went over,got your tickets checked,sat down at your seats and took out the snacks you two snuck into the theater.

Loona:Ugh I hate previews before the movie.....

Loona wined

Y/N:Eh its not all too bad I guess.

Loona:Its just annoying is all...

Right as loona said that the lights dimmed,loone held onto your hand and tge movie started.

--Two and a half hours later--

Y/N and loona went out of the showing room to only be stopped by a big muscular demon that was much taller than you and loona. He was talking to loona

Demon:Hey baby why don't you ditch sticks here and come back with me instead? I'll give you quite an adventure if you get what I mean.

Hearing this made your blood boil,and your eyes go blood red.

Y/N:HEY JACKASS,SHE IS ALREADY TAKEN SO FUCK OFF WILL YA!!!

Loona:Yea fuck off creep,I have someone and I'm happy with him!!

Loona showed her teeth,the massive demon didn't seem phased and grabbed you by the throat.

Demon:Listen here asshole,what the hell is a bundle of sticks like you can do for someone like her? Just fuck off and whal your at it why don't you fuck off this hell permently!!

The demon threw you to the floor and tried to grab loona.

Loona:Y/N!! LISTEN ASSHOLE,THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING BEFORE YOU GET FUCKED UP!!

Demon:Haha,what the hell are you going to do?

You got up with your blade out with tears forming in your eyes. The demon turned to look at you.

Demon:Oh you want more eh,come on then. Give me your best shot then hahahaha.

And give him your best shot you did,you went for his chest which with a simple jump kick brought him to the ground,you got on top of him,standing on him and placed your hand on his face.

Oni Y/N:Its a shame really,if you left us alone you would still have your demonic power!

You then started to drain the demon of his demonic power which made him scream in pain and leave a permanent hand print on his face. His demonic power was one of a symbiote which made him stronger and with the power he had he could have become an overlord.

Oni Y/N:Its a shame really,you could have been an overlord with this kind of power.

You then placed the blade on this throat and looked at him in the eyes,his eyes pupils shrunk as you did this and sliced his throat which made his head decapitate and rool over to loona,she picked it up and said.

Loona:Told you you should have moved along asshole.

She dropped the head and looked at you,she ran to you,grabbed your hand and got out of there and got to her car and drove off to back to her place. Once you two got back to her place she took her up to your room and shut the door,she started to hug you and cuddle with you to calm you down. She successfully did.

Loona:What the fuck was that Y/N?

You didn't respond and just looked at the ground with an emotionless face

Loona:Y/N......are you okay?

Y/N:No....no I'm not......

Loona:You wanna talk about it?

Y/N:I dunno.......

Loona:It could make you feel better.....could you do it...for me?

Y/N:Y-yea,sure why not......

To be continued