Power transfer and a new face.

You woke up on top of Loona,she had both arms wrapped around your body so you couldn't escape. You had your arms free however so you managed to get your phone and check the time.

Y/N:9:15 A.M....should I wake her up? Probably but how?

You then got the idea to give Loona chin scratches to wake her up,so you slowly put your hand on the bottom of her chin and started to scratch. Within seconds her tail started to wag and her foot started to kick,she was acting like a cute puppy.

Y/N:Huh,you like scratches apparently.....good to know.

Right as you said that you herd Loona say.

Loona:Well that's one way to wake up......

Y/N:Want me to stop?

Loona:N-no,keep going. Ill tell you when to stop.

So you did just that,you scratched the bottom of her chin for almost an hour before she told you to stop. You both laid down before you asked.

Y/N:Loona,can you let me go?

Loona:Nope. Not doing that.

Y/N:Come oooooon.

You gave her puppy dog eyes which you were surprisingly good at,she caved in and let you go which you initially went towards the bathroom to take a shower. You got undressed and took off the bandages and looked at your wound,which was now a set of scars,you herd the door open and saw loona standing in the door way.

Loona:Well look who's better,and hella good looking too.

She said this in a flirty tone which you couldn't help but go red.

Y/N:I...uuuhhhh thanks?

Loona stood on the doorway still waiting for something. You turned on the shower and huffed.

Y/N:Would you like to join me?.....

Loona:Took you long enough,yea of course.

You and Loona took a shower together which made you feel closer to loona and feel refreshed as you didn't take a shower in a while due to the trip and your wounds. You got out of the shower after loona got dried off and dressed as you wanted to enjoy the water some more. Once you dried off you though to yourself.

Y/N thoughts:Damn it.....I don't have any spare clothing.....

With a towel wrapped around your waist you went into Loona's room to look for a set of clothing you could wear,you ended up finding a pair of black sweatpants,a T-shirt with the doom logo on it and Loona's big sweater. Once you got dressed you saw Loona sitting at the table waiting for you. She noticed you coming down the stairs and noticed you had her hoodie on.

Loona:Well look who looks adorable. You ready to go?

Y/N:To the crimson forest,yea I'm ready.

Loona passed you and gave you a kiss that lasted a bit before you both left for the crimson forest. About an hour of driving has passed and you both arrive at the crimson forest and go to the center where Loona split that boulder in half with her blade.

Loona:So will the power transfer hurt at all?

Y/N:Nope,it will be quick.

You placed your hand on Loona's and started to chant. About a minute of chanting has passed and the power transfer was completed.

Loona:I-I don't feel any different. You sure that was the power transfer?

Y/N:Yes it was,very anticlimactic isn't it?

Loona:I'll say,come on.

Y/N:You don't wanna see my new power?

Loona's ears perked up hearing this and she nodded her head vigorously. You went into the middle of where you two were settled and summoned a set of Angel daggers that floated,and when you trusted your hand forward a dagger will shoot forward at tremendous speeds. The second power you got was danger sence which you explained to Loona what it was and how it worked.

Y/N:Danger sence is when we are about to encounter with danger. Depending on the severity of it my blade will start to glow. The brighter the glow,the more dangerous the danger is.

Loona:Ah,I see. That will come in major use soon enough. Anyways,wanna get something to eat,I'm famished.

Y/N:Sure,what place?

Loona:I know a place where they sell very good venison,its also the place where the Radio demon goes to from time to time.

You looked at Loona with a confused look.

Y/N:Radio demon? Who's he?

Loona:The Radio demon is a very powerful demon that can manipulate and kill whoever he pleases with ease. Some say he could kill a fallen angel if he wanted to. But,I've seent what you could do and personally I think your stronger than him Y/N.

You slightly blush hearing the last part.

Y/N:Dose this demon have a name besides the "Radio demon"?

Loona:Thats the one thing I don't know.......but we should hurry up,its almost lunch rush and I don't wanna wait.

You and Loona got into her car and drove to the resteraunt and got seated right as lunch rush arrived which you both found to be lucky. You both waited and talked,about an hour into both of your date your blade started to glow.

Y/N:He is here....

Loona had her mouth full,she swallowed and said.

Loona:What,who?

You looked to your side to face the Radio demon.

Y/N:The Radio demon himself is here....

Loona looked scared as you said that.

Loona:He's here......

Right as Loona said that the Radio demons ears perked up and looked over towards you both. He got up and walked towards you both. He got up towards you specifically and started to speak.

Raido demon:You know its impolite to talk about others behind their backs young man.

Y/N:And yet its impolite to interrupt people having a nice meal Mr.Radio Demon.

Alastor:Please,call me Alastor.

Loona's ears perked up hearing the Radio demons name.

Y/N:Well Alastor,what would you like from us?

Alastor:Before I say I must ask you what your name is.

Y/N:Oh sorry,Y/N pleasure to meet you Alastor.

Alastor:Anyways,can I talk to you for a minute Y/N?

You look at Loona and she gave you a worried look.

Y/N:Just as long as I can bring Loona here.

Alastor:Hmmmm,dose she know about what you did?

Y/N:Yes she dose.

Alastor:Than she can come along. Don't worry about paying,just come along with me and they won't bother you.

Y/N:Alright.

You and Loona followed Alastor out the resteraunt and started to walk towards what seemed to be a hotel. The name said Hazbin Hotel.

To be continued