Fighting a Wendigo

You and Loona are running through the woods to find where the source of the screams are coming from,as you run you hear Loonas voice in your head telepathically. (Oni's can speak to eachother telepathically)

Loona:What the hell is this thing?

Y/N:As I told you,it could be a Wendigo. A killing machine and a dangerous clan.

Loona:Wait you never told me they where a clan.

Y/N:Yes they are,I have a history with them.......

Loona:I see,any more information I need to know?

Y/N:They dont see all too well but they see movements very well. Think of it as night vision but for movements. There skin can't be pentatrated with bullets but it can be with a sharp sword or fire. There is no death for them either,they can only be set free from there body's. They are fast,there claws are sharp as hell and they use mind games to fuck with you. So stay close to me and don't kill them.

Loona:Why shouldn't we kill them? Or well set them free?

Y/N:There leader won't be happy let's just say......

As you said that you and Loona got to the source of the noise,you seen Millie bleeding on the ground and Moxxie scared out of his mind. The Wendigo was over Moxxie with his claws out about to slash Moxxie. You yell.

Y/N:Hey fucker!! Leave him alone!

You and Loona rushed the Wendigo with both your blades drawn. The Wendigo started to dash around you and Loona at lightning like speed. You and Loona stood back to back blades drawn.

Y/N:Moxxie make yourself useful and go tend to your wife's wounds!!

Moxxie:I-ill try.....

Moxxie got up and ran to Millie and tended to her wounds,the Wendigo was still running around waiting to strike. He finally did and he went for Loona.

Y/N:LOONA LOOK OUT!!

Loona looked at the Wendigo dashing towards her and she blocked his attack but the Wendigo managed to slash loona in the hip,all loona could see when she looked down was blood and felt pain. But she pushed through and held her ground,seeing loona hurt made your power go up majorly. You told loona in a deep and menasing voice.

Y/N:Get Moxxie and Millie out of here Loona.....ill deal with this asshole......

Loona:B-but what if you die?.....I don't want to lose you Y/N.....

Y/N:Loona listen to me,ill make you a promise. I promise ill come back alive. So please,take Moxxie and Millie back to camp and heal them....ill be fine Loona.

You kissed loona's nose and she got Moxxie and Millie and started to runnas fast as she could back to camp.

Wendigo:Why did you tell her to leave Y/N,thats not like you.....we could have had so much fun with her....

Y/N:Shut the hell up......

Wendigo:Awww whats with that face? When you were with us you acted like us,killed like us and became one of us. You've changed so much since we last saw you Y/N and the boss ain't happy about what happend that day still. He still wants you dead.

Y/N:I know he dose.....and thats my own fault for doing what I did.

The wendigo dashed up behind you and tried to swipe his claws at you,but you managed to parry and slash him instead.

Wendigo:Fucking hell what is that thing?

Y/N:The sword of an Oni,its power is linked to the soul. The stronger the soul the stronger the sword and the power of the Oni is.

Wendigo:You managed to parry me,I underestimated you Y/N. Its a shame we couldn't play any longer,I'm afraid I'm going to have to end this.

The Wendigo's speed trippled and he landed blow after blow on you,you dropped to your knees in pain. Coughing up blood. The Wendigo dashed to you. He faced you and started to talk.

Wendigo:Well well,that was easy. Bearly broke a sweat th-

You plunged the sword in the Wendigo,your appearance changed. You had demonic wings on your back,demon horns on your head,a lightning like energy swarmed you,your mouth formed into a beasts smile and your eyes changed to a blood red color. You swiped up with your sword.

Y/N:ONI ART FORM 4! SMOLDERING GRACE!! SYMBIOYE FORM 2 MAGICAL STRENGTH!!

With that swipe from your sword the Wendigo was sliced in half and his body started to dissolved leaving a half broken deer skull on the ground and the spirit was set out again looking for a new human host. You picked up the skull halves as you put your blade away. Making the power surge stop,blood streams out of your body fast and you had to get to camp as fast as possible as you promised loona you would come back alive. As you got closer and closer to the camp. Your vision started to black out from blood loss,the last thing you saw before you blacked out was Loona and her face. She looked horrified to see her Y/N bleeding and in pain.

Loona's POV

Thoughts*Good I can still feel a pulse. He is still alive....please wake up Y/N,I need you here with me......*

Blitzo and Moxxie where packing up to leave. Millie was on the ground with her wounds patched up. Blitzo went to loona.

Blitzo:Loonie he will be fine. I'm sure he will wake up soon....

Loona:I'm not leaving his side Blitzo.....you wernt the one fighting a GOD DAMN WENDIGO!!

Blitzo:Loona listen I know your upset but he will be okay....just try to relax okay.....

Loona:Fine......

Loona left Y/N side and helped Blitzo pack to head back to Impcity. It has been a few hours since you blacked out,and you wake up to feel pain in your abdamine and stomach area from where the wendigo struck you. You looked around to see Loona on a log with a fire infront of her. You tried to get up but failed,loona looked at you and ran up to you and hugged you with tears in her eyes,close to tears.

Loona:I-I thought I lost you.....

You felt quite a bit of pain when loona hugged you but you couldn't help but hug back.

Y/N:I'm sorry Loona....I did something stupid....but hey,look on the bright side im still alive aren't I?

Loona:Y-yea...thats true.

You and Loona shared a kiss that felt like it lasted for an eternity. And once the van was fully packed you all set off back to ImpCity where you could all forget that this trip ever happend in the first place.

To be continued