A tag team move.

You and Loona sat infront of eachother about to play truth or dare. The truths and dares where pretty chilled out for the first few. It got more and more intense after a while,and everything was going all good with it till Blitzo came into the house yelling that he is home.

Blitzo:Loonie im home! Is Y/N still here?

Loona looked at you disapointedly and saddned that the game had to come to an end and replied to Blitzo.

Loona:Yea he is still here!

You looked at loona and seeing her like this broke your heart so you decided to do something to chear her up a bit.

Y/N:Hey,we still didn't get to train like you wanted to yet,why don't we head back to the forest and train for a while.

Loona looked at you with her tail wagging in excitement,she excitedly grabbed her oni mask,grabbed your arm and you both ran down the stairs and through the door whal poor Blitzo was there without a goodbye. You two got into her car and drove there and after ten minutes of driving you both got to the forest. You and Loona got to the center of the forest where she sliced that boulder in half. She put on her mask and flipped her hood up to make her look menising. But in your eyes she looked like and adorable puppy. You formed your oni mask and drew your sword,she did the same.

Y/N:Now,I was thinking about a tag team move we could do? It involves your newest move your Hellhound hush. (Loona did some experimenting in her spare time)

Loona squealed in excitement when you said this.

Y/N:I'll take that as a yes,so what will happen is this,ill use my synthetic slash to get the target up in the air and you use your Hellhound hush to eliminate the target.

Loona:What is the target anyways?

Y/N:Whatever we find in the forest,come on. Who ever finds a target first gets to pick what we do tonight!

You pulled her hood down and started to run in hopes to find something first.

Loona:Oh its on!

Loona quickly caught up to you and gave you a wink and flew on by you.

Y/N:Damn your fast,although unlucky for you im able to use the symbiote to boost my speed. Symbiote power,speed boost!

You quickly caught up to loona and found the target first,so you did your synthetic slash to launch the poor boar up in the air and loona used her Hellhound hush to kill the boar. Loonas hellhound hush is a move that involves her doing multiple slashes with her blade then kicking the target down to the ground as hard as she could. You where both panting from running.

Loona:*Huff* *Puff* How the fuck did you catch up to me?

Y/N:I used the *Huff* symbiote to boost my speed up a bit......

Loona:Fair enough.....what do you wanna do with the boar?

You both looked at the boar and you though of an idea.

Y/N:How about I try to resureact it?

Loona:You can bring things back from the dead? THATS SO COOL!!

Y/N:Yes but its very difficult. But ill try to.

You leaned towards the boar and put your hand on it.

Y/N:Power of the 6th oni. Resurrection!!!

Loona stood back and shielded herself from the bright light that emitted from your hand. After a few seconds the boar was successfully resurrected,but you where very very tired.

Y/N:Damn......that was difficult.

Loona walked over to you and sat next to you and put her head on your shoulder.

Loona:You okay babe? You seem very tired.

Y/N:I'm fine,let's just stay here for a bit before getting back to training.

Loona bopped your nose and cuddled up to you.

Loona:Whatever you say my little Oni.

You two sat there for about thirty minutes before getting up and resumed training with loona the now fully developed oni with her own set of  powers. You now have another oni in the clan. A hellhound oni,your hellhound oni. You two got back to her car and drove back to her house to clean up. You both took a shower together and you eventually cuddled up together as you two killed the ender dragon together. You two after you two killed the dragon where trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the night.

Y/N:How about we finish season three of seven deadly sins?

Loona:Maybe but I'm not feeling seven deadly sins.....

Y/N:How about we watch a comedy show,I got one in mind that I think you will love. His name is fluffy and he is amazingly funny. What do you say?

Loona:Hmmmm. Sure why not. Come on babe.

Loona grabbed you and brought you to bed with her where you two cuddled and watched the comedy. You had to pause multiple times due to loona absolutely dieing from laughter every now and again. The Night ended in you two cuddled up and making out before you both passed out in bed together.

To be continued