Recap and ending of Ark one.

Alright. This is the recap and announcement of the second book ill be writing soon.

Recap.

Y/N fell into the underworld about three to four months ago,he knows about his past but he dosent have the strength to tell anyone when he first arrived in hell. The only thing he had was twenty bucks,a phone and a blade thats close to the medeveil Japan era. He later found out that he was the last person to hold the power of the Oni,when he was alive his body was inhabited an Oni spirit and thats the reason Y/N is in hell. Y/N knew that he wouldn't survive sitting on his ass so he desided to take a job at a company named I.M.P. A hitmen service that for a fee,they can kill anyone in the living world,although you had some eyes on you since you walked in the office. A hellhound named Loona,she was tall and looked mean as anything. To course because of your power you got the job and a place to stay. The office since you had no where else to go,one day you fell asleep on the breakroom couch and saw the Oni in a field telling you about your power and what you need to do for now. In hell however your blade was glowing brightly,a bright blue. Loona woke you up and you being scared of hurting someone ran off to death bay but you told Blitzo where you went. Loona followed you and when she got to you she sat next to you and you both talked,listend to music and you gave her a clay Oni mask you made in your spare time. You gave her your gift,the power of an Oni,the power that needed to be spread to others before extinction of your power. However Loona could only go as far from you before the connection would break in the power transfer,so you went over to her place to "crash" for a while. During your time with Loona you fell for her and she fell for you, you two told eachother your feelings after work one day and you were both inseparable ever since. Things got interesting however on your first date with her,another hellhound asked loona out and you snapped and killed him instantly,you had a little symbiote friend with you to help with the job causing you major damage to yourself. In a panic you told Loona about her demonic power. She used it to heal you and everything was well,for now. About a month later you took the power of a fallen angel that made you get immense power that drove the symbiote out of your body. The power however was almost too much for you and you almost died in the process of your demonic body filtering the power. A week later you all went on a road trip that eventually made you come face to face with a wendigo. A ruthless killer,hunter and they are insanely fast,you managed to kill it but it came at a cost,you lost too much blood and passed out. You as well made enemies with the Wendigo clan as well as the fallen angels. Fast forward to a month later and you are fully recovered and on another mission. This one was to kill a cult leader that studied necromancy which was a problem to the company. Again you got really hurt and almost died and went into a coma for a few weeks. You woke up to see Loona bloody and dirty from defending you because the fallen angels were trying to kill you in your coma. When you woke up. Loona showers and got cleaned up and you all awaited either the cults,the wendigos or the fallen angels next attack.

I belive thats all of the timeliness of this first book. I may have gotten some of the events wrong and left some out but hey. This was a quick recap and not a detailed one. Anyways,this is the end of book one ark one. I'll write another once im done with the Fallen reaper story. Till the next time I write.

Sincerely Skullmate the writer.