72 hours.

Loona's POV

I woke up in what seemed to be the dream realm. But all I saw was darkness,everywhere I looked there was darkness. I wanderd around the dark abyss till I found Y/N shrouded in it. I walked closer to it and seen something I wish I unsaw. It was Y/N's bloody body. Gashes all over his body and his blade was no where to be seen,I felt tears well up in my eyes seeing this,seeing a version of Y/N was a sight that I couldn't bear to see in hell. Soon after I saw the body,it faded away like the Oni did when he was done talking to us. I stood up and wiped my eyes and continued to walk for what seemed to be hours. I then saw a bright light ahead of me and soon after I saw it I woke up in hell. Where Y/N was safe. I sat up and looked around for Y/N and Blitzo since they wernt here at all. I then herd a click and saw Y/N walk from around the corner with a mug in his hands. He looked tired,its almost like he haven't slept at all in days. The floorboard creeked which got his attention. He dropped his mug and ran towards me with teary eyes,he hugged me tightly and started to sob.

Loona:Hey hey hey,I'm okay. I'm here Y/N.....

Silence fell for a few minutes till Y/N spoke.

Y/N POV

Y/N:72 hours....you were out for 72 damn hours Loona.....I got so worried about you that I didn't sleep for those days. I still can't sleep because you weren't here with me......

I continued to sob into Loona's fur,it was comforting to know that Loona was awake and safe. After a few minutes I looked up at Loona,she seemed worried and shocked that she was out for 72 hours. I wiped my face and kissed her. The kiss lasted for a minute or two till Loona broke it for air.

Loona:What happend? I remember passing out at the hotel and waking up in some sort of dream realm.....

Y/N:Well as I said you passed out,but I managed to get us home safely by using a new power of mine,but more of that later,what was in this "dream realm"?

Loona only looked concerned and saddend.

Loona:I....Ill tell you later,for now I just want to be with you for the next little while.

Y/N:Okay Loonie toonie......can we head upstairs now? I wanna cuddle.....

Loona:Awww the big bad Oni wants to cuddle. How cute.

You blush majorly and start to stutter.

Y/N:Sh-shut up your cute.....

Loona chuckled and picked you up,taking you to her room and lieing down on the bed cuddling and watching something. An animated series called Final space. Or at least Loona was watching it.

Loona:Awww,Y/N,Y/N look at thi-

Loona looked down at you to see you passed out on Loona's chest,with your hand around her waist. Loona couldn't help but take a picture of this golden moment. She took multiple in face,after she was done with her little picture parade she continued to watch the show whal you continued to sleep.

You wake up in the middle of the night to see the TV still on and Loona surprisingly sleeping after her 72 hour "nap". You managed to get up without waking her up and went to the bathroom to do your business. After you left the bathroom you felt like you were being watched so you cautiously put your hand on the handel of your blade and the Oni mask started to form on your face. You were releaved to see its sleepy Loona,rubbing her eyes in sleepiness. You lowered your guard and went up to loona and hugged her.

Y/N:Did I wake you up?

Loona:Yea,you did. What the fuck were you doing?

Y/N:Cant a guy go to the bathroom without being interrogated.

Loona only looked at you with her tired eyes and dragged you back to bed where she wrapped her arms around you tightly,making sure you don't escape again. You both slept throughout the night without any worrys at all.

You woke up to see Loona still passed out on the bed,her grip was still tight but you managed to get your phone to check the time.

Thoughts:*7:42.....damn and I was sleeping well too......guess I should go back to sleep.*

And you did just that,you fell back asleep with a bit of a worrysum feeling in the back of your head.

To be continued.

Note:Sorry for the short chaper. I promise that ill deliver a full chapter either tomorrow or two days from now. Maybe even longer than a normal chapter but we will see. Till I write again.

-Skullmate the writer.