Packing for the toad trip

You and loona where peacefully sleeping,snuggled up against eachother and slightly snoring is herd from loona. You of cource where dreaming but this time it was different,it wasn't a dream about the oni warning you,it was a quite litteral dream that you loved. Your dream was about you proposing to loona at a top of a mountain whal the sunset was seen in the background. As you slept you slowly snuggled up to loona more and more,holding her tight in your arms. Loona's tail started to slowly wag. Around half an hour after loona's tail started to wag Blitzo busted into the room with a pot and a spoon,loudly smashing the two together which made you and loona jolt up within milliseconds. Pissed off that she was woken up like this instead of slowly waking up with you in her arms. Loona reasonably got upset and started to tear into Blitzo.

Loona:DAD WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! ME AND Y/N WHERE OBVIOUSLY SLEEPING SO WHY THE HELL DID YOU WAKE US UP LOKE THAT!!

Whal she was tearing into Blitzo,you got up. Kissed her cheek which made her calm down a little bit luckily. Took her oversized sweater,put it on and went downstairs for some tea to wake you up,you seen your phone on the table with headphones,so you picked them up and started to play some music. What played was Keanu Reeves by Logic. (Amazing song in my opinion.) As it was playing and you were making tea,you herd loona stomping down the stairs looking for you and her hoodie. You didn't notice her sneak up behind you and when she hugged you tightly you yelped in fear as she scared you.

Y/N:Aaahh!!

Loona:Calm down babe,its only me....

Y/N:Fucking hell loona,I love you to death but you almost gave me a heart attack.

Loona:Awwww,I don't want you to die though.

You looked at her and you seen that she had her puppy dog eyes.

Y/N:Its an expression Loonie toonie,I'm not dieing anytime soon.

You kissed her and she let go of you and sat down on the table,you got her and yourself a cup of tea. You put her cup infront of her and sat down next to her still listening to music. She was curious and grabbed one of your headphones and put it in her ear. You had the song on repeat so the same song was still playing. She slowly bobbed her head to the song and you both drank your tea together,cuddled up next to eachother.

Blitzo POV

Thoughts*Damn man Loonie really torw into me,its fair though*

I was packing for the trip and an old sketch book of mine fell out of the bag,I picked it up and it was a sketch book that I bought but never got a chance to draw in yet.

Blitzo:I should give this to Y/N in case he gets bored on the trip.

I walk downstairs to see him and Loonie cuddled up listening to music. They where both drinking tea which I found cute.

Blitzo:Hey Y/N,you want this old sketch book of mine? It has nothing drawn in it yet.

Y/N POV

I herd Blitzo's question.

Y/N:Y-yea,thanks Blitzo.

Blitzo then walked up and put the book on the table along with some pencils and a pencil sharpener. You sleepily thanked Blitzo and took the last sip of tea,got up and gave loona the other headphone to listen to the music fully. As you walked over to help Blitzo pack for the trip you looked back to see loona,she was bobbing to the music and she seemed to be happy now. About thirty minutes later all the stuff was packed and you and Blitzo where having another enjoyable conversation.

Blitzo:So Loonie is now and oni now,correct?

Y/N:Yea,she is a now fully formed oni and to be honest with you,I belive she will become one of the strongest one's I know besides me haha.

Blitzo:You two will become a reliable asset to the company. And hey,can you promise me something?

Y/N:Yea whats up?

You shut the trunk and Blitzo asked you the question.

Blitzo:Can you protect Loona and make her happy for me? Sure she is an oni now but now that she is im worried about that she will become more of a target by people. So can you please protect her and make her happy?

Y/N:I never makes promises Blitzo,but I see you as the father in hell so,yes I will make that promise Blitzo,ill protect her with my life and lover her with all I have to make her happy.

Blitzo:Great now get Loonie,let's get this shit on the road!!

Blitzo was excitedly walking towards the van and got into the drivers side and proceeded to wait for you and loona. You walked up to loona and hugged her waist.

Y/N:We are ready to go Loonie toonie,come on let's go.

Loona yawned and got up.

Loona:I'm coming babe,here.

Loona handed your phone over to you and walked over to the van,you followed her making sure tge house was locked up. You got in and sat next to Loona and cuddled up to her,she was on her phone but when you are around she puts her phone down and gives all her attention to you.

Blitzo:YOU TWO READY!!

You and loona nodded your heads and you all set off to pick up M&M so the trip can officially start.

To be continued.