Loona's Full Demonic Power

Loona POV

We are back home,Y/N is in bed resting as the cult did a number on him....I hope he is okay. I come upstairs to the bedroom with two cups of tea,one for Y/N and well. One for myself,I set Y/N's cup on the nightstand next to him,he is passed out. He has scars in every section of his body which every time I look at them I quiver in fear thinking that I could lose him one day to something that makes Alastor look like a roatch in power. I sit down beside the bedframe and turn on the TV to try and play something to get my mind off of all this shit.

About an hour has passed and Y/N is still asleep,its like it's his turn to sleep for four days. My tea is almost out and Y/N's was well,still full but it was slightly cooled down. (Boiling water in hell allows the water to stay hot for longer) I walked up to him and lied down beside him,I cuddled up to him and started to run my hand through his hair. I kept thinking to myself how  many times he was getting himself hurt,protecting me. I wanna protect him for once. I kept running my hand through his hair and he woke up very groggy like and obviously in pain.

Y/N POV

I wake up to see Loona beside me in bed,cuddled up to me and running her hand though my hair. And I attempt to sit up but my wounds won't let me.

Y/N:Ooooh bloody hell that hurts......

Loona:Oh your up. Do you need help getting up?

Y/N:Please....

Loona helped me get up and out of bed and I see the tea on the nightstand.

Y/N:Your too sweet Loonie....

Loona:Around you yea,if I wasn't I would tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

Y/N:Good to know,I'd like to see your bad side you know.

Loona then said something to me in a flirty tone of voice.

Loona:Oh you wanna see bad? I can give you bad.

You look at her with a bit of a flustered face. You looked at the tea and picked up the cup.

Thoughts*Still hot...wow water in hell sure is different.*

You took a sip and you could swear it was like bliss,Loona knew how to make a good cup of tea. You stood up and put on a shirt. You grabbed your phone and your heart dropped,it was an alert for another cleansing and this time,to expect fallen angels to search houses for an Oni. You look at Loona with fear filled eyes. Loona looked concerned.

Loona:Hey whats up? You okay?

Y/N:A cleansing is happening today.....and the fallen angels are looking for me......

Loona's thoughts*If they touch Y/N I will kill every single one of them.*

Loona:Listen,you protected me,now let me protect you.

You thought about it for a while.

Thouhts*Is she ready? Yea,I think she is....*

Y/N:Alright Loona,you can try to protect me,but if your in danger close to death I will not hesitate to jump in the battle. Got it?

Loona:Y-yea,I got it....I love you Y/N and I don't want you to forget that.

Loona then came up to me and hugged me tightly.

Y/N:I love you too Loonie toonie.....

Its been half an hour since the alert came out,I'm sitting next to the window. I was looking at Loona looking at her phone,waiting. I then herd a fallen angel outside the window and a hand cane through the window and it grabbed meand ripped me out of the room out into the streets where other fallen angels were located.

Loona POV

I just saw Y/N being ripped out of the room and taken to the streets,I grabbed my mask and sword and ran out to the streets to see five fallen angels surrounding Y/N very ominously. I drew my sword and one of the fallen angels dashed towards me with amazing speeds,but not as fast as me. I dodged the attack and made my blade go back to that void like state and slashed the fallen angel in the back which surprisingly made the fallen angel writhe in pain,it was paralyzed for a while so I took the chance and punctured my blade through its head. Making it devolve instantly, I look over to see the other four about to kill Y/N, I saw red,my mask began to have that black mist running though it. My blade began to have more and more mist surrounding it. I dashed towards the fallen angels. As I did Shogun armor started to form around my body, I raised my blade and took a swing,I hit two with the slash and when I did they died almost instantly, I used one of my new moves that I discovered getting Y/N out of the cult building. A move called dark mist abyss. Its a move that surrounds the targets in a black mist and it pulls them down into the abyss where they will be falling forever and slowly dieing.

Loona:Full power,Hellhound Oni move one,DARK MIST ABYSS!!

I swing my blade towards the last three,the mist formed instantly and they were pulled into the void seconds later. I somehow managed to calm down and ran to Y/N,he wasn't touched,just wounded from the cuts from the glass. I picked him up and took him back inside,I see Blitzo with a look of pure horror and joy. He was happy that I was okay but he was horrified on what I've done. I simply ignore him and I go back to the bedroom to try and heal Y/N's wounds.

To be continued