Loona's Demonic Power

Your in the dream realm once again with a familiar figure infront of you. Your surroundings are familiar,almost like you've seen it before but you yourself know that its not a place that you have been to yet. The oni then speaks in his deep and menasing voice.

Oni:So you finally figured out how to take other demons demonic power. Didn't think you would find out through rage but hey,it is what it is.

Y/N:I guess I did,never thought that I was going to be able to do that.....let alone infront of Loona......I could only imagine what she felt when I took that demons power and killed him without mercy. But you have to look through it through my eyes,that bastard deserved it. He was hitting on Loona with me infront of her,I just snapped.....

Oni:Well at least you now know about  the power you have as an Oni. But you need to be warned about it.

The oni took a few steps ahead of you.

Oni:If you take a power beyond your strength your body won't take it and you will die almost instantly,thats how I died and I don't want you making that mistake. Keep Loona near you and safe as I feel like she will become an amazing Oni one day as well as she will make you more happy and powerful as well.....

The oni then faded away,like dust into the wind and when he did another figure lunged at you and took you down and placed a blade at your throat.....then your eyes shot open,you look around and see that your still in Loona's room and as you were looking around you seen Loona pulling you closer as she was awake herself. She was sobbing and shaking. You spoke up in a low gravely voice since you just woke up.

Y/N:L-loona?

You sat up and pulled her close trying to calm her down.

Y/N:Hey hey hey calm down,what happend Loonie?

With tears going down her eyes she looked up at you and pulled herself closer to you,she was at your chest trying to calm down herself. After about an hour of trying to calm Loona down. Her tears came to a halt eventually as well as her breathing calmed down from when she was crying into your chest.

Y/N:Hey,you feeling okay? Did you have a nightmare?

Loona:I......I did.....

Y/N:You wanna talk about it? You don't have to if you don't want to.....

Loona then looked up at you,her fur on her face wer from the tears. She cuddled up to you and kissed you. The kiss lasted a few minutes then the kiss broke and she spoke.

Loona:I was in a warehouse with you. We were killing a target that a client gave us. The target was fast,he was clocked in black clothing and has duel blades as his weapon. He lunged towards you and when I tried to save you from him.......he killed you like you killed that guy in the movie theater....without mercy and in cold blood.

As you were listening to loona your eyes grew wider and wider in surprise and shock since it was so similar to when the oni talked to you about your new power. Loona noticed this and she became worried.

Loona:You okay babe?.....

Y/N:What you just described was what I seen in a dream of my own....I feel like its a warning Loonie. We need to be careful loona. I don't want you to die let alone leave you alone if I die......

Hearing this loona looked at you with shocked expression and kissed you for a few seconds. The kiss broke.

Y/N:You okay now my little hellhound?

Loona blushed a bit.

Loona:Y-yea now I am,thanks babe.

Loona kept cuddling up with you for about an hour till a knock was herd on the door and before you or loona could say come in,Blitzo opened the  door and saw you and loona cuddled up. He did his awwww and said.