The future caught up.

We where sitting in the meeting room on a Saturday afternoon which sucked due to the fact it was the weekend and you and loona should be spending time together,not in a bored meeting about a new client. You were boring listening to Moxxie and his statistics about the company till your phone buzzed,it was a text from loona even though it was just a number in your contacts at the moment.

Texting

Loona:Bored babe lol.

Y/N:Yea,like holy shit dude no one wants to know this right now. All I wanna know is the targets name and where to find them so we can get the job over and done with already.

Loona:Finally someone gets it,Moxxie dose nothing but talk and talk and talk during these meetings and it pisses me off every single time.

Y/N:Well at least we are to suffer together during this shit haha.

Loona:Yea,and hey when the target is killed wanna do something? I was thinking we could see what I could do with this sword thing again.

Y/N:Sure babe,I would love to see what you could do with those hands of yours.

You sent that message and looked up at loona,she was hiding in her hoddie,hiding the blush from her face.

Blitzo:Loonie you okay?

Loona poped her head up,slightly blushing.

Loona:Y-yea,can we know who we need to kill now?

As she asked that you were busy changing your contact name,you only had one and it was loona. You changed the contact name to Loonie toonie with some hearts at the end of it.

Blitzo:Fucking finally someone wants to hear about the target. Not this bullshit.

Blitzo pushed Moxxie and started to explain the plan,it was difficult to listen to because Moxxie was complaining about some shit. You were listening till one thing caught your ear,the name of the target.

Blitzo:The name of the target is Jack Winslow,he is a master at Taekwondo and runs his own business teaching the marciel art.

Your hearing started to ring and your head started to spin till you herd loona ask if you were okay,then you blacked out with a thud on the table.
You woke up in the break room with Loona paseing around like a worried mother. You sat up and she noticed.

Loona:Your awake!!

Loona ran up to you and hugged you as tight as she could making sure you wouldn't go anywhere.

Y/N:L-lonna can't breath....need air

Loona let go of you.

Loona:S-sorry,what the fuck happend,why did you pass out?

Y/N:To put it shortly,that guy was my old TaeKwonDo master and he taught me everything about the Oni and he taught me his secrets. I-I don't want to kill him Loonie....I really don't.......

You started to tear up a bit. Loona sat beside you and put her head on your shoulder trying to calm you down.

Loona:Hey,it will be okay,whatever he did he did it and now he is being targeted. Would you like to sit this one out and be with me whal theu are out?

You contemplated the offer and responded.

Y/N:N-no.....if he is going to die he might as well die by one of his students. Besides he told me thats how he wants to go out.

Loona:Okay babe,ill come with you just in case okay.

Y/N:Your the best babe.....thank you

You kissed loona and she pulled her oversized hood over to give you both privacy,the kiss lasted for a while before it broke.