A warning

As I lied there in bed,waiting. My headache was slowly going away even though my body temperature was still going up,and at an alarming rate too. You waited for about ten to fifteen minutes in bed waiting for Loona to return.

Thoughts*When is Loona going to come back?*

Right as you thought that Loona came in the room with tea and a pill. She made her way over to you and sat down on the bed.

Loona:Never made tea in my damn life so it was difficult,but I think I got it. Hope you like it love.

She handed you the tea and pill,you put the pill in your mouth and then some tea to wash it down,surprisingly the tea was creamy and sweet. You swallowed and loona asked something.

Loona:So? How is it? And don't lie to me....

Y/N:Its sweet and creamy,it really nice. Thank you Loona,for your first time making tea you did amazing.

Loona:Glad you like it babe,love you.

Y/N:Love you too Loonie Toonie,now come here.

Loona went over to you and cuddled up with you,eventually you both fell asleep for a while. About four hours.

You woke up first,loona was on top of you sleeping peacefully.

Thoughts*Damn,my tea has gone cold. And it was a good cup too...*

Loona shifted her body,her arms being wrapped around you,her tail erupting around your waist,you slightly blush and hugged her,eventually loona woke up and noticed that you were awake before her.

Loona:Shit,sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to fall asleep on top of you. Did I hurt you at all?

Y/N:N-no...in fact it was quite nice,I enjoyed it. You should do that more often instead of just cuddling up beside me.

Loona then said something in a flirty tone.

Loona:How about we switch positions? You on top of me this time.

Before you could react she swung you so you were the one lieing down on top of her. You of cource took this opportunity to cuddle up to her.

Loona:Well someone likes this.

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around you,maleing sure your not going anywhere.

Loona:How are your wounds doing?

Y/N:Last I checked they are healing quite well,and fast too.

Loona:Wanna get up and chea-

Y/N:No,I wanna stay here for a while.

You hug her tightly as the words of the Oni ringed through your head.

Oni:You could have killed her too......

Loona noticed this and got worried.

Loona:Hey,is everything okay?

Y/N:Y-yea.....its just the past few days have been stressful and I wanna spend as much time with you as I can.

Loona smiled and kissed you on the forehead.

Loona:Love you,you big goofball.

Y/N:Love you too Loona.

Your eyes slowly shut and you fell asleep again,loona slowly followed as well and you were both in the dream realm yet again. You looked around and saw loona beside you.

Y/N:Oh,your here with me this time. I wonder why.

Loona:Its strange really,when I'm here it usually means something good or bad,but we will see.

Loona gripped her sword tightly,she looked around.

Loona:Hey I know where we are,death bay at the cliff were you gave me that mask.

Y/N:Your right,I wonder where the Oni is though....

After a few minutes of waiting the Oni appeared and approached the both of you,he talked to you first.

Oni:All that power you absorbed from that Fallen angel could have killed you you know. But you luckly didn't.

Y/N:Oh well thank you for reminding me,anyways. What are we here exactly?

Oni:To warn you both. Soon you will both encounter the King Wendigo,the symbiote encounterd him and enpowerd him majorly. You both need to kill him within the next month or you,loona and everyone you both love will die im seconds. Tge power from the Fallen angel will help you both out a lot. Y/N,if your able to transfer some of the power to Loona im sure by the time you two encounter him,you will both be more than ready to kill him.

Loona:Wait wait wait,won't I die from the power transfer?

Oni:No,its only a fraction of the power and not the entire thing,so you will be fine Loona. Anyways,the power of the Fallen angel will come to you tomorrow Y/N and might I say,its one to hold onto.

The Oni then disappeared in the wind  yet again and you and Loona woke up.

Looma:Well that was......interesting sort of say...

Y/N:Yea....come on,we need to get to the crimson forest to do the power transfer.

Loona:Wait wait wait! Can't we just lie down for a whole longer?

You paused for a minute.

Y/N:Fine....I guess we could continue to sleep. But tomorrow we do the transfer. Got it?

Loona:Yea yea,I got it. Now come here you.

You cuddled up on top of Loona and you both peacefully slept throughout the night without any interruptions.

To be continued